I got mine last week with the Chinese Sks. Took the M305 to the range and was quite impressed with its performance!

I'll buy from Marstar again if there is another product that suits me... And I have disposable income.

I got my Marstar 22" and am glad I did before they ran out. Now I have a tuned Hungry clinic tweaked Shorty, and a full length I am almost done tweaking. Just have to know the flashider off, and install my GI spec FH, pick up a nice wood GI stock, and install new front and rear GI sights and it will be fully tweaked up too :)

I have been using my Norc M305s for the last year and a half. about 1500rds through it and only found a couple small (very fixable) issues.

-Roll pin for magazine release migrates. This prevents from the trigger guard rotating for removal or the trigger assembly.
-The sharp edges of the synthetic stock i fixed with a file and one pass.

Since these issues i couldn't help pass up the opportunity to pick up the slightly older M305 with the Walnut stock. synthetic M305 will receive an OD Achangel stock at some point.

Very beautiful guns for the price. you will not be dissapointed by it's performance :)

Back
Top Bottom