NEW ITEM: Dominion Arms Socom 18

Calling up my buddy who s been waiting for something like this to happen. CanAmm , one more order is in

Sorry for my ignorance but can someone tell me what mags these would take.Also someone asked if these would shoot.308 I saw your reply but little dumb when it comes to metric equivalents,are they the same caliber?thanks

Sorry for my ignorance but can someone tell me what mags these would take.Also someone asked if these would shoot.308 I saw your reply but little dumb when it comes to metric equivalents,are they the same caliber?thanks
This is a perfect rifle to take any foreing surplus... JP.

Since i given my old 305 to my oldest grandson, after buying my SA NM M1A... Both my twins grandson ( 16 years old) want the same rifle as the oldest... Two will be on order and il'l take a look at your combo but i already have 3K of the copper washed 147 gr on hand, but if the price is right i am a whore for great deals... JP.

Ah suck, if I didn't already have the shorty I bought from you a couple years ago from the first batch, I would be all over this it's so sleek compared to the normal flash hider. I'm sure you'll have no problem offloading them lol!

Back
Top Bottom