Christmas shopping 2013

LMAO I just finished my Christmas present order to me on the Marstar site half an hour before I saw this, bwahahaha.

I hope John will include my free tank with my purchase. Wait. Change that. I hope Marstar pays the shipping on my free tank with my purchase.

Cannon

Quick question - are the non-refurb TT-33 pistols in used or in unissued condition?

And are they generally from a specific decade range, or are they a mixed bag?

I'm not looking for a particular year, just an idea of whether they are war time or post war models (or all of the above).

No refurbed T-34/76 tanks came in? ;)

Holy Crap! John's pre-empted x'mas shopping and giving it all away! You're going to piss of santa!

The SVT combo deal is just, just awesome!

Quick question - are the non-refurb TT-33 pistols in used or in unissued condition?

And are they generally from a specific decade range, or are they a mixed bag?

I'm not looking for a particular year, just an idea of whether they are war time or post war models (or all of the above).

No refurbed T-34/76 tanks came in? ;)

I am also interested in the non-refurb TT33. Are these un-used, un-fired? I would like a wartime date also, not post war.
Thanks John.

Can anyone give me a reason why I shouldn't buy a Tula arsenal refurb Tokarev for $179?

Well because your restricted is awaiting approval from CFO and it's still waiting since you requested for two new references because your old references were your employee and you just fired both of them. That's the reason.

Now what would be even better is if there were a deal buy 8 guns and get an 8 gun safe for free..... In other words I have no room to put any more guns, oh well next Christmas hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom