New website

Nice, yeah it looks like their logo on the sponsors list above updated too, unless I just didn't notice it happen before.

Thank you very much guys, I know it has been a very long and drawn out process. We are still working on updating the site with products and prices and we are hoping to have our online payment section up and running next week. In the mean time if there are any questions please feel free to email us at info @ blsolutions.ca

Cheers,
Ryan

I can see the revolvers made by Brno factory in Czech Republic on your website.
What's the price if You don't mind me asking here?
More details maybe?

Ryan, with all the changes you guys are going through, will the store have more stock available? I like going on there as I am just a 5 min walk away, but they are always low/out of stock on items!

Haha, yes the GSG-522 is considered a prohibited firearm and only available for law enforcement or the film industry. The revolvers are from a company called Alfa-Proj, we will be distributing them across the country very shortly as they are currently in production. They are being built with a 4.5" barrel for our market. Pricing will be posted when we receive our first shipment.

Haha, yes the GSG-522 is considered a prohibited firearm and only available for law enforcement or the film industry. The revolvers are from a company called Alfa-Proj, we will be distributing them across the country very shortly as they are currently in production. They are being built with a 4.5" barrel for our market. Pricing will be posted when we receive our first shipment.

which is sad ... prohibited by the look :(

I understand that you aren't pricing anything if its not in stock?

could you put prices so I can see how much things are for future purchases? IE the GSG-1911 .22 conversion kit.

Prices are going up as quickly as we can. The conversion kits are in stock and $249.00.

Cheers,
Ryan

I understand that you aren't pricing anything if its not in stock?

could you put prices so I can see how much things are for future purchases? IE the GSG-1911 .22 conversion kit.

Is it just me or do the images and text disappear after 1 second? I can only see the blue heading boxes with text and some menu selections on the right, but no product images/details as they disappear nearly instantly when selected.

Back
Top Bottom