Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New website

New website

Not sure if you are still working on it because it looks like some prices are still missing but it looks great so far.

Nice, yeah it looks like their logo on the sponsors list above updated too, unless I just didn't notice it happen before.

Revolted
    Thank you very much guys, I know it has been a very long and drawn out process. We are still working on updating the site with products and prices and we are hoping to have our online payment section up and running next week. In the mean time if there are any questions please feel free to email us at info @ blsolutions.ca

Cheers,
    Ryan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    I can see the revolvers made by Brno factory in Czech Republic on your website.
    What's the price if You don't mind me asking here?
    More details maybe?

CGN Regular
    Ryan, with all the changes you guys are going through, will the store have more stock available? I like going on there as I am just a 5 min walk away, but they are always low/out of stock on items!

BANNED
    The question EVERYONE wants to know, waz up with the MP5's

CGN frequent flyer
    lol.... prohibited...

Revolted
    Haha, yes the GSG-522 is considered a prohibited firearm and only available for law enforcement or the film industry. The revolvers are from a company called Alfa-Proj, we will be distributing them across the country very shortly as they are currently in production. They are being built with a 4.5" barrel for our market. Pricing will be posted when we receive our first shipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line View Post
    Haha, yes the GSG-522 is considered a prohibited firearm and only available for law enforcement or the film industry. The revolvers are from a company called Alfa-Proj, we will be distributing them across the country very shortly as they are currently in production. They are being built with a 4.5" barrel for our market. Pricing will be posted when we receive our first shipment.
    which is sad ... prohibited by the look

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast