Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Alfa-proj Revolvers and Carbines available soon in Canada from Blue Line!!

Quote Originally Posted by AB.boy View Post
    Cool, I would seriously look at a .22 or 9mm with 4.2" bbl.
    .22 4.2 please!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dumptruck's Avatar
    6" stainless convertible from 9mm to .357 = awesome!
    No matter how responsible he seems,
    never give your gun to a monkey.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line View Post
    At this time the carbines are considered Restricted.

Cheers,
    Ryan
    That is unfortunate.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    How is the trigger pull in DA?

Only problem is the moon clips and loader tubes. Video is not in english.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS1A9CmUhoY
    Beginning of video is strange but keep watching.

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    I don't get it, is that an advertisement for shooting drug fiends with rubber bullets, and that eastern Europe its legal, western Europe is a no?

Quote Originally Posted by plinker 777 View Post
    I don't get it, is that an advertisement for shooting drug fiends with rubber bullets, and that eastern Europe its legal, western Europe is a no?
    No, not at all.
    It starts with a very sarcastic statemet. Basicly in plain english, they recommend the Hungarian subordinates to consume some of those influencing substances prior to watching the video. It is largely the explanation of the difrences between that revolver and a revolver for live ammunition. It can not be converted to fire live ammunition. Also, it is illegal to purchase in Hungary, but it can be legally purchased in other E.U. member cunties, and owned in Hungary.
    The only relevance of the video is, how simular loking to a live fireing revolver.
    That's about it.

Give me a break. Did I or did I not say it started strange. The only point to me posting the video was to show someone who might not know how 9mm rimless works in a revolver. Sorry for trying to help. Grow up. That is how a 9mm is fired from a revolver. It's called a moon clip and loader tube. The gun you all are drooling over comes with 2 of those round clips and one of those tubes as shown in the video your mocking. It is the same set up as the Charter Arms Pitbull. Am I not correct Blue Line. And it took a woman to show you that. The video shows a blank revolver because that is what the company first produced, that and handcuffs. But that is how rimless cartridges are fired and ejected from a revolver. See following.

"The 9mm (9x19mm) steel frame revolver is manufactured by Alfa Proj, located in the historic firearms manufacturing city of Brno (Czech Republic). These revolvers are extremely popular in Europe.

Each 9mm revolver includes the following: hard case with foam inserts, two bore brushes, " two full moon clips" , " loading tube" , manual, and test target. Note: test target should not be taken as a true indicator of accuracy - target is to ensure the firearm is shooting straight. An experienced handgun shooter with quality ammunition will yield better groups than test targets provided with the revolvers."

That is copied off an American web site.
    Last edited by kschneider; 11-09-2013 at 01:11 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    These revolvers look nice, especially if the price is reasonable.

The original post gave me a chuckle - hope they actually produce "small arms, NOT "short arms"!

Tagged