Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfa-proj Revolvers and Carbines available soon in Canada from Blue Line!!

Revolted

Alfa-proj Revolvers and Carbines available soon in Canada from Blue Line!!

We are proud to announce that we are the exclusive Canadian distributor for Alfa-proj products.

A brief history of Alfa-proj:

ALFA - PROJ spol. s r.o. was established in 1993 as a Czech limited company. The company’s scope of activity includes production and trade, employing 100 personnel out of 140 in production.

Since the beginning of the company’s existence it has involved in short arms production. The first product was a blank-shot revolver exported already at the start of its production shortly followed by series of revolvers in the range of calibre from .22 LR to .38 Special. Another qualitative step was introduction of the ALFA-Steel model line that brought the firm’s first 357 Magnum revolver. Since 2002, ALFA-PROJ has been manufacturing Combat and Defender pistols, calibres from 9 mm to .45 ACP. The company enhanced its production with air arms in 2004. Currently these include air pistols and rifles for shooting sport.

The annual capacity of the company is 25,000 arms. ALFA - PROJ spol. s r.o. is the second leading company in production of short arms in the Czech Republic.

Alfa-proj produces a high quality product at a very attractive price point which should prove to be a hit on the Canadian Market. All Alfa-proj products imported and distributed by Blue Line will carry the same warranty we offer on all of our GSG products. If you have a warranty issue or service problem, we will do everything we can to try to make it right!!

Here are a few pictures of some of the revolvers on the first shipment:

More information will be posted as we get closer to their arrival. We are expecting our first shipment prior to Christmas!!

Best regards,
    Ryan
    Blue Line Team

Revolted
    There will be both 6" as well as short barrel versions of the revolvers produced for the Canadian market and available on the first production run.

Cheers,
    Ryan
    Last edited by Blue Line; 11-08-2013 at 03:59 PM.

CGN Regular
    Prices please?

Revolted
    We will update with prices as soon as they have been created. I apologize for not having this information ready right now.

Cheers,
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKellog View Post
    Prices please?

Neat.

I really like the long barreled 'hunter's you guys have on your site. I am guessing these will follow the ways of the Taurus Circuit Judge and be restricted?
    I try to be open minded but I'm afraid my brain will fall out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Awesome news.

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    ...handguns=restricted.

BANNED
    Will the carbines be restricted?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer H Wally's Avatar
    Yep - Curious about the handguns.

Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast