Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1424262728293031323334353637383940414244 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - BC

Quote Originally Posted by bigtaxi View Post
    Hello, its been 3 years or so since I purchased my rifle through gun nutz. I seem to recall there being a section for sales in the lower mainland. I'm now interested in buying a gun online and having it shipped. Cash is my only option as it appears ###### is frowned apon here. Am I mistaken or am I just not looking in the right section?
    Thx,
    Troy
    Hey Troy

The Equipment Exchange is where you want to go for used firearms and accessories here at CGN. It requires access to be granted, but once that's in place you're good to go (check out the rules and regulations to succeed in making access to the CGN EE happen).

Also most sellers prefer to receive payment for used firearms via an EMT or Electronic Money Transfer. It's really quite easy to do as it's just an e-mail from your bank account to the seller with the correct amount included. There can be a password required so include that when communicating with the seller and an EMT account is just a quick and easy process to set-up through any of the major banks (just ask a bank teller or go online to figure it out, as it's quite easy to do).

Cheers D
    Gun Control is Being Able to Hit Your Target.

Hey everyone,

I'm just getting into shooting (just did my PAL and my CORE) and I'm keen to get out to the range to squeeze off a few rounds. If there are any Mentors out there who are open to taking a young buck like myself to the range to share their wisdom, I'd be happy to buy the ammo for the day

My main goal with getting into shooting is to harvest my own meat by means of hunting, so especially if you're a hunter and have tips regarding to that side of the shooting world that would be a plus.

I'm a very laid back individual and easy to get along with, so if you're interested in taking me out to fire a few rounds - shoot me a message (no pun intended haha).

Cheers!

PS. After shooting the first beer is on me.

--
    Blair

Hello everyone I've started here years ago but been too busy and glad too be back!

Recently moved to Prince George. Joined the Rod and Gun club, but haven't made it out to the range yet. Don't know many interested in Firearms here, so I'm looking for a shooting buddy, if anyone is interested.

Posting up more of a Hi than anything. But definitely be interested in tagging along with some experienced shooters. Thanks.

HI there, Name is Jikai, also been called JK, Live in Burnaby, got PAL recently, have a Sig P226, doing target-shooting mostly,
    really appreciate for open this thread to let me have this chance to meet other shooter and make some new friends, Thanks~
    wish you all and your family have a Merry X'mas and very happy New Year! Cheers~

Hey All,

I live in Coquitlam and frequent PCDHFC.
    I'd be interested to meet other shooters and making new friends.
    Send me a PM.

Trev.

Hey, new gun owner here. Going to be shooting at Mission & District Rod & Gun Club this year, would be glad to meet with new and experienced shooters alike on range days. Drop me a line any time. Cheers!

I would be up for some experienced people showing me some tips at the Mission & District Rod & Gun. Just waiting for my orientation session near the end of the month.

Hey everyone, just a tip,, if you mention the type of shooting you are interested in you will probably find it helps in finding someone to mentor you. There are many different shooting disciplines, for example, I enjoy handguns so there would be no point in me taking you shooting if your interest is in long range shooting. Hope this helps some of you out!
    Edgy
    The only good lefty is a Stag Arms lefty