Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2131333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - BC

How do I see what people are selling on CGN? When I go to equipment exchange it says there are no posts?

you have to apply to be approved for the equipment exchange. during the approval process the mods will see if youre a contributing member of the forum and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by KJB28 View Post
    How do I see what people are selling on CGN? When I go to equipment exchange it says there are no posts?

Anyone go to DVC or up Poco & District Hunting & Fishing Club?

= ) i wouldn't mind a few pointers or if anyone is also into hunting. + )

thanks

not the biggest fan of DVC. they only allow you to shoot ammo that you buy from them. exorbitant is an understatement. lots of guys around here like to go to POCO cause they dont really limit you and have several ranges for different calibres/firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage967 View Post

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage967 View Post

thanks
    I've been going to PCHFC Range 7 with my son. Unfortunately, this club is only open to non-member shooters during weekday afternoons, and only that one range. It's cheap though and worth the trip out, if you have some free weekdays. I'll be buying a membership soon so I can go on weekends, and access their other ranges.

PCDHFC is also one of the few places in the Lower Mainland that will allow you to bring your own guns & ammo, and allows pretty much any caliber, as well as steel cases, etc.

Anyone go to "The Range" in Langley?

I would love to get some tips and suggestions before I make a decision on some of those level up courses from Silvercore.

Greeting from Kamloops!

any recomendations on gun clubs in Fraser Valley BC? I'm near Abbotsford Fish & Game Club, Ridgedale Rod & Gun, and Mission Rod & Gun. any better than others? or just get in with whoever will accept me? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DocZ View Post
    not the biggest fan of DVC. they only allow you to shoot ammo that you buy from them. exorbitant is an understatement. lots of guys around here like to go to POCO cause they dont really limit you and have several ranges for different calibres/firearms.
    I am a member at DVC and I shoot my own ammo in my own guns... I think you must be thinking of when you are using the range guns that you need to buy the range ammo.
    IMO it would be very weird to let you bring your own ammo to shoot in the guns that the range owns, where is the benefit for the range?
    People following bad laws reduces only freedom.