Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22323435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - BC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distractor View Post
    any recomendations on gun clubs in Fraser Valley BC? I'm near Abbotsford Fish & Game Club, Ridgedale Rod & Gun, and Mission Rod & Gun. any better than others? or just get in with whoever will accept me? thanks!
    Abby has a long waitlist. Look into Chilliwack Fish and Game. Accepting new members and very friendly range.
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by OP1Kenobi View Post
    Anyone go to "The Range" in Langley?

I would love to get some tips and suggestions before I make a decision on some of those level up courses from Silvercore.
    I go there once in a while, only ammo restriction is no birdshot or target load for shotgun.
    Only issue I have is they have limited parking space, so if someone is running a course there, the car park can get fill up, and there is not really any other nearby spot to park.
    It is a indoor range that allow 50 BMG, so bring good ear protection.

In Kamloops. Waiting for my RPAL to get renewed, then planning on joining KTSA and buying my first restricted(s). Very limited experience with hand guns and would love if anyone in town would be willing to show me the ropes. Based on what I've read here, I may be in for a long wait to get the PAL renewal. Please DM me if you have any advice or are willing to bring a (new) friend to the range.

Update March 10. Got my PAL back on Friday and did the range orientation today. First restricted has been ordered.
    Last edited by Rabidus; 03-10-2019 at 06:38 PM.

[QUOTE=Update March 10. Got my PAL back on Friday and did the range orientation today. First restricted has been ordered.[/QUOTE]

Congrats on getting the PAL. I've been a KTSA member for years. Great club, nice facility. There are a few handgun disciplines practised there.

Quote Originally Posted by kvgdvm View Post
    Congrats on getting the PAL. I've been a KTSA member for years. Great club, nice facility. There are a few handgun disciplines practised there.
    Hey! Since writing that post, I've got my feet wet. I go to the outdoor range 1-2 times a week and the indoor once a week. Great facility!

I just joined the mission gun club and it is great.

Thanks for the great informations.

New gun nut here! Following in my dads footsteps after finally settling into a job that doesn't demand 70 hours a week. Searching for opinions on ranges in the lower mainland. I live in Abbotsford, but everything seems to have a wait time.

With care!

Quote Originally Posted by versarious View Post
    New gun nut here! Following in my dads footsteps after finally settling into a job that doesn't demand 70 hours a week. Searching for opinions on ranges in the lower mainland. I live in Abbotsford, but everything seems to have a wait time.

With care!
    Chilliwack Fish and Game is accepting members, fantastic range, great people and supporters of many different shooting sports, can't go wrong joining there. Mission is also accepting members, also a great club with excellent facilities
    The only good lefty is a Stag Arms lefty