Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 233335363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - BC

Family Fun Day at Langley Gun and Rod. September 8th

https://www.lrgc.com/

I hear Abbotsford Fish and Game Club has some membership spots coming available.

Anyone here that can provide some reviews , user experience in comparison to some other locals ranges.

Many thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheemster View Post
    I hear Abbotsford Fish and Game Club has some membership spots coming available.

Anyone here that can provide some reviews , user experience in comparison to some other locals ranges.

Many thanks
    If you enjoy a friendly non-fuddy club with lots of action shooting then you'll love it. If you want to shoot past 100m then not so good.
    Very clean and up to date facility. If I wasn't a member at a really nice club already, I would be on that wait list for Abby!
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

What nice club do u belong to?

Quote Originally Posted by shaheemster View Post
    What nice club do u belong to?
    Still alive is a member at Chilliwack Fish and Game, fantastic club. I'm a member at both Abby and Chilliwack, both are incredible clubs with many options for shooting sports if that interests you. You can't go wrong joining either one, I tend to spend a bit more time at Chilliwack because the pistol bays are just so damn awesome, the freedom to do your own thing and not have to wait on anyone else to change targets etc is very cool. Abbotsford has a fantastic steel bay and both have done a ton of upgrades in the last few years, I highly recommend both
    The only good lefty is a Stag Arms lefty

I'm moving to Kelowna in March and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a club/range in the area that permits the use of handguns. So far I've only found one in Lake Country and Penticton.
    If I understand it right there's one in Kelowma as well but they only permit members that are in certain diciplines in their indoor range?
    Any one any idea or more info on the one in Kelowna?

Hello:

I'm a new member to the site and a new RPAL.

I play airsoft and did some paintball.

I was in army cadets and was also in the Regular Armed Forces for a few months VRed due to allot of misinformation and redtape lol didn't intend on leaving the army.

I'm looking for someone to go shooting with i own a 30-30 lever action and come to belief it was the wrong firearm to begin with. I have yet to shoot it as its a 1.50 a shot lol. I'm looking to buy another rifle that's much cheaper to shoot. Anyone have a used rifle there willing to sell me please contact me. I looked at a Chinese SKS and decided against it as the 7.62 ammo is corrosive. But something along that style would be cool. I was also looking at .22lr. But I'm open to suggestions. Got a gun you want to sell me take me to a range and let me shoot it. If i like it I'll buy it.

I'm located in Abbotsford, BC. PM and we can talk and exchange phone numbers for texting.

I bought this S&W AR15. I was hoping to meet someone locally in the Surrey area to ask a few questions, ammo choice and magazine loading etc.

Newbie in Osoyoos BC anyone out here into handguns

Dave

What would some of you guys recommend for a gun range? I'm in Aldergrove so something in the Valley. Never been to a range before as I have always shot on crown with my family.

Pref. something with 100 to 200 yard range as I'll be using SKS/CZ 527