Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314

Thread: New LCW 9mm Luger ammo $179.99 per case

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick View Post
    Would love to see a 9mm ammo gun deal on those alpha project revolvers. LCW Ukrainian ammo

Rick
    Forget about it, you won't see new production Ukrainian ammo for a while. In particular from an area that is not under Government control.

I'ld rather be Hunting somewhere in Eastern Ontario.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    Just a quick update, some friends that passed by the LCW facilities mentioned that they are unlikely to be operating any time soon (Russian rocket attacks and all that make for less than favourable working conditions when dealing with gun powder).

If anyone wants to help the Ukrainians, PM me, I'll be going back there in about 6 weeks time.
    Going back there? Are you in the military or something.
    EVEN A MAD MAN WITH A PENCHANT FOR DESTRUCTION HAS SOME FORM OF RESERVATION

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    Sold x 5

Details please
    Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    Just a quick update, some friends that passed by the LCW facilities mentioned that they are unlikely to be operating any time soon (Russian rocket attacks and all that make for less than favourable working conditions when dealing with gun powder).

If anyone wants to help the Ukrainians, PM me, I'll be going back there in about 6 weeks time.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Quote Originally Posted by rooster22 View Post
    Going back there? Are you in the military or something.
    Just humanitarian efforts all around

As for LCW just about all the equipment from the facilities was 'forcefully relocated' to Russia...needless to say, won't see any ammo from there any time soon.
    Check other started threads for combo deals

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    Interesting Quote from the test from the link..

"As indicated by accuracy testing, the steel cased/bimetal jacketed ammunition caused accelerated wear to the inside of their respective bores. While the barrel of the Federal carbine had plenty of life left, even after 10,000 rounds at extremely high rates of fire, the Wolf and Brown Bear barrels were subjected to the same rates of fire and were completely “shot out” by 6,000 rounds."

which means the bimetal bullets does more damage to your barrel then regular copper bullets...hmm..
    Necro bump!!! ...but I just got some 650 rounds of LCW ammo and was reading on it.

Your post is correct but that is when dealing with RIFLE rounds...necked down cartridges at substantially higher pressure and muzzle velocity.

With 9mm...barrels should last practically forever and keep their standard pistol/SMG accuracy standards...the round simply isn't very high pressure nor does a pistol barrel get nearly as hot as a rifle one.
    Last edited by hannibal.black98; 10-15-2020 at 01:12 AM.
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    With our indoor range we have banned steel core ammo. Mainly surplus Tokarev 7.62 x 25 stuff. It was gouging our AR back stop, and the range inspector was not happy.

(Safe work grinding and welding lead smeared backstops BTW LOL)

Steel jacketed is no problem. While we can't screen Steel Clad vs Steel Core vs steel case, our membership has been good.

Use what ever you like on our outdoor range!

I have been reloading since I got back into center-fire pistol; predominantly manufactured cast lead; relaxing activity, good value, and accurate shooting too, and you won't live long enough to shoot out a barrel with it.

It sounds like great ammo, if you can use it; and if I was buying ammo, I certainly would give some of it a try.

A combo with Sarsilmaz K12 Sport or Spot X would be nice...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ostrof View Post
    That is right ,but I don't need 1500 rounds
    HA! Said no one, ever!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314