New LCW 9mm Luger ammo $179.99 per case

I'm pretty new to shooting but haven't had a single jam or misfire yet with this ammo in my Jericho 941. Put maybe 7 or 8 hundred rds through it so far, thorouhgly cleaned after each session. Only comparison I have was 300 rds. of the local reload range stuff and it didn't work nearly as nicely as LCW. Very frequent jams. And I refuse to pay $20+/box for brand name crap, let's be real here we're shooting at a piece of paper indoors lol. Just ordered another 1500, I think it's well worth it. How long till this dries up with all that Ukraine crap going on at the moment?

I love this stuff. I have a np 29 (built like a tank). They are $350. I can shoot this till the poor gun dies which might be in 20 years. Order the np29 and 1500 rounds don't look back.

just loaded 1000 9mm 124gr RN in 3 hours :) ... 9.4 cents for each lead, 4 cents per primer, 4 cents worth of powder, free picked up range brass! plus its more accurate then most high end factory loads! cleaner burning powders too.

Sorry, probably the wrong place for this post...

I usually average 100.00/ per hour salary, that make ammo quite expensive, just pickup a case for my new to come Baby Eagle IWI... JP.

Here is a good write up comparison of copper/lead over copper wash/steel
http://www.luckygunner.com/labs/brass-vs-steel-cased-ammo/#bookmark4

Interesting Quote from the test from the link..

"As indicated by accuracy testing, the steel cased/bimetal jacketed ammunition caused accelerated wear to the inside of their respective bores. While the barrel of the Federal carbine had plenty of life left, even after 10,000 rounds at extremely high rates of fire, the Wolf and Brown Bear barrels were subjected to the same rates of fire and were completely “shot out” by 6,000 rounds."

which means the bimetal bullets does more damage to your barrel then regular copper bullets...hmm..

Well, if you want some, hurry cause production has stopped a while ago... Luhansk is not the most friendly place right now and based on what the Ukrainian army has been shooting, not expecting much commercial production when they re-open

Yes, we hold back the last few cases to cover lost shipments, internal use, etc. Once we are sure we are covered, we sell the rest.

Back
Top Bottom