Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Norinco 7.62x39 Ammo SALE In Stock!

Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    EL34/6L6 and cgn99
    Can you two please just put each other on your Ignore list, and not junk up this thread. Thanks.
    thats moderating at its finest
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

so newb question... couldnt someone just pull the bullet out and see if it was berdan primer (2 holes?) or a boxer primer (1 hole?) ??
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post

LOL
    It was a question Not a demand !
    He said they were not going to sell it till they knew what it was .
    It is on the web site & can be purchased on line .
    So it must be non corrosive or I would not be able to put it in my cart & check out .
    I thought we had taken it off our web site but in any event my staff have instructions not to process any orders until we have confirmed the corrosive question. I can assure you no one has purchased any of this ammo yet.

You may place a item in your cart but we don't take payment until we have physical picked your item. This is one reason why we can not process orders instantly. We don,t take a customers money until we have made every effort to insure that we can deliver. It all comes down to customer service, we hold this as number one, it is what we have built Wolverine Supplies on.

When we have the answer to the corrosive question we will post it here, this depends on how soon our supplier reports back to us. It is in their hands not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by 223762 View Post
    so newb question... couldnt someone just pull the bullet out and see if it was berdan primer (2 holes?) or a boxer primer (1 hole?) ??
    Boxer or Berdan primers do not guarantee corrosive or non corrosive, if only it was that simple. I also need to know what the shipment is, not just a radom sample.

Quote Originally Posted by 223762 View Post
    Not all berdan are corrosive

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    It all comes down to customer service, we hold this as number one, it is what we have built Wolverine Supplies on. When we have the answer to the corrosive question we will post it here, this depends on how soon our supplier reports back to us. It is in their hands not mine.
    As someone who works in customer service, I can honestly say Wolverine has provided one of the best (if not the best) services I have had the pleasure of experiencing. Very friendly over the phone, and willing to go the extra mile for their customers. If I lived closer to you guys, I would have a maxed-out line of credit. Keep doing what you're doing

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    It's supposed to be off of the website but apparently the gnomes that run the internet have not allowed this to happen, we have been trying however.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

while im not in the market for ammo ATM (baby is expensive) after reading this thread and seeing the positive feed back and the way you addressed the issue asap i can promise future business to wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by mister308 View Post
    As someone who works in customer service, I can honestly say Wolverine has provided one of the best (if not the best) services I have had the pleasure of experiencing. Very friendly over the phone, and willing to go the extra mile for their customers. If I lived closer to you guys, I would have a maxed-out line of credit. Keep doing what you're doing
    true
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

Norinco 7.62x39 Ammo SALE

1440 rds in two “spam” canes in wooden crate

$210.00 per crate, limited to this shipment only, plus shipping and tax.

The non-corrosive question remains unanswered!
    We are selling this as corrosive ammo please treat it as such.
    We will accept no claims as a result of using this corrosive ammo