Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Alberta

Grizz Axxemann

BANNED
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
BANNED
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
I'm willing to mentor any Edmonton and area n00bies.

I've got a Cooey 64 for the real fresh n00bs, Xr100 in .22-250 for the varmint/benchrest inclined n00bs, and a Colt M1911 Delta Elite for the handgun n00bs.

Last edited:
My toys are in Edmonton. I'll be willing to take out new folk as soon as I get membership at a range, time permitting. PM me to arrange a time and place. Cheers!

Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors
For those that have little to no experience, this is the place to contact those of us that are willing to meet with you, and let you pop off a few rounds.

Contact the following Mentors by PM (scroll over the user name to access the drop down menu) to arrange a range day meeting.

New shooters in the Fort McMurray area can contact me by PM. I've got a number of rifles from 22 on up, and can make introductions to members of the F&G club in all aspects of shooting.

Grande Prairie. A little bit of everything here, PM for some newb training or if you need help with something. Pistols, rifles or shotguns, take your pick.

Last edited:
A few of us shoot in Wildwood, even though we are from the city & surroundings...We usually let newbies try our guns/toys.

Last edited:
Lethbridge, AB or anywhere close. I've got a handgun, AR (CQ311) and shotgun. We can shoot almost anytime (I've got a keycard for the range).

Attention to anybody in Calgary who would like to try shooting. :)

If you would like to try an AR-15 I'd be happy to let you try my Stag 1R.

stag_arms_model1.gif

I also have a Colt .45 you could shoot.

GoldCup_O5070X.jpg

Please feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to introduce you to this very fun sport. :dancingbanana:

Last edited:
Im in the Lloydminster area i go out regularily to the outdoor range

If any of you are going to Genesee, we are shooting Long Range tact stuff again. Also any M14 & AR15 fans welcomed. PM me for more info.

Anybody in the Cold Lake area with any questions about firearms, reloading or would like to try a certain type of firearm drop me a PM and I will see if I can help you out.

I can help anyone in or around the Medicine Hat area with Ruger 10/22 & 10/22 Magnum issues such as cleaning and installing aftermarket parts.

Always good helping more people into the sport so I'll add my name to the mix

I have a couple bolt actions, black rifles/milsurps, a pistol, and a shotgun if anyone wants to try them.

I generally shoot at TSE or homestead.

Feel free to pm me if you want hit the range

PS: I work out on the rigs so if I don't get back to you right away, just wait a little longer ;)

Back
Top Bottom