Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Alberta

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nester View Post
    Red Deer

No fat chicks :D
    damn nice signature OODA lol

Hey Steve, I'm a new gun owner in the Peace River area. We should go to the range some time.

Cheers

LAX

I am new to this stuff. Not really computer literate either. But want to try something different. anyhelp would be appreciated.

Hey guys I'm new. I've done a lot of shooting in the military but I havn't done much civilian side. Im not too familiar with guns but I am starting to get into it now. I got a Para 1911 and I ordered a Russian SKS and a Mosin Nagant that should be comming soon. Eventually i'm going to get my hunting licence and hopefully find some people to go hunting with. I'd love to go shooting with anyone on the weekends so let me know. I live in North Edmonton.

Cheers

I'm looking to pick up a membership to a gun range and would like to get a closer look at the spruce grove gun range. If there are any members that would be willing to let me tag along and sign me in as a guest, i'd apreciate being able to check out the range before i decide if it's the right place for me. Thanks.

you'd know alot more than me on it ben, but the last i heard it was shut down. that easily could have changed though. I haven't heard if it's re-opened, but that doesn't mean it hasn't.
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

Hi I'm fairly new to hunting in general and I'm looking for someone in the Edmonton area to go out Coyote hunting with, maybe a bit of gopher shooting as well.

Im from BC and posted for the next 6 months to CFB Edmonton. Can anyone suggest to me any ranges in the area (North Edmonton) and some good gun clubs I should look into? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Duke878 View Post
    Im from BC and posted for the next 6 months to CFB Edmonton. Can anyone suggest to me any ranges in the area (North Edmonton) and some good gun clubs I should look into? Thanks
    ttt

BANNED
    Wild West Shooting Center is in West Edmonton Mall... Only one I know of, but I don't know much about ranges up there.