Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Alberta

anyone that wants to go shoot i have a savage 30-06, mossberg 12guage, ruger 10-22 and a cz858 (7.62x39) my only problem is i dont have a vehicle right now.
    im free almost any day. (currently unemployed) i havent been shooting in a few months and my guns could use a good dusting off.
    if you want to go to a range or have land or know someone with land, im up for anything from punching paper, to gopher, crow or coyote shooting.

im located edmonton south (bonnie doon) just drop me a line

Hey everyone!
    I'm completely new here, had the account for a while but completely forgot about it.
    I'm interested in getting my PAL and some guns but don't have the time just yet and would like to try out some of the guns and shooting ranges available to Calgary&close surrounding area. I'm willing to pay for the ammunition I shoot (obviously).

PM me! Look forward to talking with y'all

living in Red Deer ,just moved from sask.Have been with SFG for decades.Member of RDFG and the Gun Club,also with IPSF and the SHA.Years of guiding expirence waterfowl and big game .Any questions will be answered rapidly .Have access to 2 indiviguals with decades of Military Expirence.Handy guys to Know .Thanks JJ

Hi,

I am new to hunting, and recently got my PAL and first two rifles (22LR and a 30-06)... I am looking for someone with experience that wouldn't mind taking a newbie on a deer hunt this fall. Or even varmint hunting if there still is a season for it now.
    I am in Calgary and have a truck for mobility.

T

Hi,

Does anybody in the Calgary area have a Robinson XCR I could try. I don't have my PAL yet, but am signed up for the course at TSE in early October, so some time after that would be great. I have shot before but not since '85, so I could be out of practice.
    Thanks
    z

ima newbi

hello all,
    im a newbi, i have a 243 a 8mm mauser and a few 22s. Id like to have a shooting partner who can help me out with info shooting tips and maybe help me pick my next rifle... or just shoot with me, i live in north Edmonton traveling isnt an issue. Id like to shoot some yotes or whatever but have no clue where to start... None of my freinds shoot.

Help a guy out here. thanks
    Pm me anytime i check the site daily.

Is it possible to buy a 22 in the US and bring it back to Canada, if so what is the process? Thanks

New Shooters in the lethbridge area send me a PM i'll hook ya up with some range time
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

Hey I'm new to long range shooting and have my own equipment but would like to go shooting and learn somethings from any long range shooters. Also looking to start reloading and could use any help in that regards to. Ron. Oh I'm just east of Edmonton.

BANNED
    Im located edmonton south (bonnie doon) just drop me a line..