Thread: How do I find the current list of banned firearms?

How do I find the current list of banned firearms?

Is there (I feel like I'm opening a can of worms lol)an updated/current list of what is banned? Or is there only the original document that came out?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar

Thank you! Super helpful!

Please lock now.

Thanks.
    ⚔️XX⚔️

Last edited by Mortensen; 04-04-2023 at 09:02 PM.

BANNED

Talking

Last edited by Jay; 04-13-2023 at 05:37 AM.

To find the current list of banned guns, you can do the following:

Look up gun laws in your locality: First, look up gun laws in the country or state or province you live in. This legislation will determine the list of prohibited guns and related regulations.

Search government websites or legal organizations: Some countries or states have official websites that provide information about gun laws and lists of prohibited guns. Please search these websites for the most detailed and accurate information.

Contact law enforcement: If you cannot find information online, you can contact your local law enforcement agency directly to ask about the current list of prohibited guns. They can provide you with the most detailed and up-to-date information on gun regulations.

Seek information from NGOs: There are a number of NGOs and international groups specializing in gun and security issues that can provide information on lists of banned guns around the world. Seeking information from these organizations can help you better understand the status of banned guns in a particular country or region.

Remember to check and comply with the laws and regulations regarding the use and possession of firearms in your locality.
    "Slope game"