Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718192021222324252628 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Sask.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewz View Post
    I am going to take a shot here and assume your name is Kevin SkZuk?? If so welcome aboard!!!!!!!! If you are looking to go out for Moose or Elk you can come with us next year bud. My bud and I are looking for an extra person or two as regulars on our trips.
    Hey buddy. Must say, I'm not surprised to bump into you here

Restricted Gun question. I know you need an ATT to and from the range to the place of storage, meaning you would only be shooting at the range. My question is what if you live in the country and have 160 or so acres, which is your storage address, could you fire the weapon on your own property? Or would you need to register as an outdoor gun range to be able to fire a restricted weapon on your own property?

I'm a just getting back into this and have fired restricted weapons at a range but wondered about any other possibilities.

Does anyone know where in the Battlefords area I could take the test required for a P.A.L.? Also I took hunters safety back in the 80's and had a F.A.C. in the 90's, am I still required to take the test?

Firearms Collection

Not sure if this is the right place to post or not, but my father (Wayne.sk.ca) was a member of this forum and was also an avid target shooter and collector of rifles.
    My father has passed away and left his large collection that we would like to sell. Here is the link to my blog detailing what is for sale.

http://no4stuff.wordpress.com/

If you are interested in anything there, please contact me through the email address listed on the blog (no4stuff@gmail.com).
    TR SHOOTER / ENFIELD NUTTER

hello all, i am new here and cant wait to be here chattin about what we all have in common, for starters i have a couple firearms i would like to sell, i m trying to find the right forum on this site where i can list them? also is there an AR-15 forum page where ppl chat? i have an AR of my own and currently building another one but would like ppl opinion on parts and maufaturers, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ctwo View Post
    Restricted Gun question. I know you need an ATT to and from the range to the place of storage, meaning you would only be shooting at the range. My question is what if you live in the country and have 160 or so acres, which is your storage address, could you fire the weapon on your own property? Or would you need to register as an outdoor gun range to be able to fire a restricted weapon on your own property?

I'm a just getting back into this and have fired restricted weapons at a range but wondered about any other possibilities.
    Discharge of a restricted firearm at other than an approved range is a federal offense I believe. Your land your law is something i have heard my grandfather say over and over back in the day...

To be safe and legal I would look into becoming an approved range. But I have a feeling that is more of a hassle than getting an ATT and driving to the range.
    CLOSE - only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
    CCFR & CSSA & RWF Member

Quote Originally Posted by doubletap78 View Post
    hello all, i am new here and cant wait to be here chattin about what we all have in common, for starters i have a couple firearms i would like to sell, i m trying to find the right forum on this site where i can list them? also is there an AR-15 forum page where ppl chat? i have an AR of my own and currently building another one but would like ppl opinion on parts and maufaturers, thanks
    In the Equipment Exchange section of this forum is the proper place to sell your firearms. If you become a member you can gain access to that section of the forum. Within that section there is sub menus where you can find the appropriate place to file your sale.

As for the discussion for your AR-15 you will find the appropriate forum under Black and Green rifles
    CLOSE - only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
    CCFR & CSSA & RWF Member

Im in Saskatoon. Other than cadet training, im new to this sport and looking for farms that might need gopher clearing and eventually bigger game hunting.

saskatoon

hey,
    I am new with shooting in Saskatoon and looking for farmers that need gopher culled.

Hi,

I have been in this for about 15 years and am fairly knowledgeable about the laws and regs, both restricted and non, I live in Dudnurn and have access to a 900m and 100m range and am more than willing to help out new people. Shoot me a PM and I will help you out or let you try out some stuff you may not have.

Shawn