Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Sask.

New rifle owner in the Regina area and was wondering which Regina area range is preferred by members here. It is my hope to get into long range shooting so would love to meet some members who are a part of the Saskatchewan Rifle Association.

There is a range just out of Avonlea that goes out to 200 yes. Can't remember what the membership fees are for sure. $35.00.

$35 is correct as of last year. I have not yet renewed for this year

Shawn

Checking in from Saskatoon - been a member for a few years here...any archery ranges in or around Saskatoon other than the wildlife federation?

I’ve never been there but it doesn’t look like much from the pics on their website.

Hello Everyone,
    I'm fairly new to the forum and was wondering if I can drum up some members for our new group. I'm inviting all Canadian hunters especially Saskatchewan boys to come over and visit us on Facebook. I'm not sure if I can post the link here and be within the rules but if you search for the "Saskatchewan Hunt Talk Group" you will find us easy enough. Thanx All!

So if a guy wants to sell whole coyotes that he's shot he needs his trappers licence?

This is going to be random, but does anyone in the regina area have AR armour tools and would be willing to let me build an SLR with them? My tools are in Alberta but I can't wait to build.

Anyone use the range at Dundurn? There's a club based there that takes civilians ...

Quote Originally Posted by flatlandflyfisher View Post
    Anyone use the range at Dundurn? There's a club based there that takes civilians ...
    About 5 years ago they laid off all the army guys that spear headed that. I don't know if they still allow that or not.

Shawn

I recently just moved to Regina and looking for some where to shoot as well, if you have any recommendations I'd greatly appreciate it.