Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Sask.

Hi everyone,
I am looking for someone with a parcel of land that is suitable for doing some shooting around the Saskatoon area. I'm very responsible, respectful and safety-conscious. Would also be more than willing to help with any type of varmint problem. Thanks.

Hi from the East side(of Prince Albert) I've been a gun nut since the early 80's but I've never fired a firearm I was hopping to find a mentor that could give me the experience of firing a auto-loading handgun PM me for more info

Last edited:
Hello all, I see a few Regina and Moose Jaw people here. I am an experienced shooter and hunter and if anyone wants to check out the range or do some varmit/coyote hunting PM me as I have a couple new ones to break in when the white stuff is gone. Bring a lunch if you want to go to the range though....:sniper:

Hey guys, new guy from regina here, been around guns and shooting my whole life, but for some reason have waited till now to get my PAL and a .22 of my own, Looks like a good place to hangout and learn. Also i know Drewz, used to work together at Can-Tire.

- John

Used to be Sports and Seasonal manager. Back when. Didnt see you at trevor's funeral today, was a very nice service.

Hey man long time no see. I really wanted to go but thin gs couldn't be worked out with my kids, sad he went the way he did. Keep in touch here, lots to learn for everyone. We can hook up for some shooting this spring and you can shoot a few of mine to see if there si something you like. I share pretty good.

hey new to the whole shooting thing was wondering if there is any instructors in the regina area, I was also looking for available safety courses in order to obtain a pal and non-restricted to own a handgun.
any advice will be greatly appreciated

You will have to get ahold of SAFE and see who the authorized trainers are and then contact them. If you are looking to get out to a range and learn a few safety things as far as do's and do not's you can come any weekend I go out. Have you shot any types of firearms before??

so if there not official place you go in regina to take a course or get certified? you just take the course from someone who already has their PAL and they can pass you for yours?

Back
Top Bottom