Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Sask.

my girlfriend and i fired off 250 rounds in a .22 one afternoon last summer, very addictive. lol

Drewz what club do you belong to, or would you recommend for someone who has little to no experience wanting to use non-restricted and restricted firearms.
    thanxs.

I am with the Regina Fish and Game League and have been a member for 4 years. It is located just a few minutes north west of the city by Condie. If you don't know where that is then here is the simple route, go north pasqua as if your going to Lumsden, when you see the Silver Springs trout ranch it will be your left hand turn, it is the same turn off as going to Deer Valley and the Joanne Goulet golf courses so it is a well marked intersection.

For 30 bucks a year you get a gate key and Dusk till dawn shooting priveledges 7 days a week. There is also a division of the club in the city limits for handguns and rimfire shooting indoors mondays from 7pm till 10 pm but that is an extra membership fee. Memberships can be purchased at TNT gunworks and they also have a crude map to find the site. If you join up I can meet up with you to go over range rules and show you the place.

Feel free to PM me with anything you need and this board is a HUGE asset to the firearm community so use it often!!!!
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

The Regina Fish and Wildlife range will be holding the following events this year:

First Shot June 14th
    The 4th annual First Shot event and open house will be held at the Condie range from 1pm to 4pm.

Available will be Archery, Trap, Rifle, Handgun, and Black Powder. Minimum age is 12 years old and all safety equipment and ammo is FREE. The range is closed that day for all other members to be sure the new people have access to everything they wat to see and try!!

Spring BBQ June 20th

Annual BQ at the range from 4pm till interest and peole wain. The range is closed that day and tickets in advance need to be purchased from any director so we are sure to have enough for everyone. Tickets need to be purchased by JUNE 15TH

Centerfire competition August 29th.

Competition to be held august 29th startin g at 1pm for members. It consists of 3 five shot relays at 100 yards one set standing, kneeling, and bench. Rifle min caliber is .23 and max scope setting is 6x.
    This is a friendly competition.

Last Mountain Walleye Classic

Held Sept 11-12th 2009. Biggest tourney in SK!!!!!
    Paul legrand @ 949-2443

ALso We are hosting the Canadian Bench Rest Nationals August 1st and 2nd.

March 29th we released 408 pheasants in different locations to help keep the populations up.

Wed may 20th starts the new trap season with our voice activated machine whichstarts at 6:30pm and cost is 3 bucks a round. Trap shooting ends first week in august and a shoot off to cap the year will be August 29th at 9 am. There is a qualifying rule so if interested contact them early.

Last years Walleye classis saw 101 teams and $40,000 in prizes. It is a huge and fun event for those that like to dangle the "worm"...lol

Feel free to contact me here or via PM with any interest or questions. Anyone interested in shooting, membership or anything at all just ask.
    Andrew Kuffner
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter ----/'s Avatar
    Hello all.
    New on the site. From S'toon.

Anyone nearby need help with gophers???

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New (starting) Gunsmith from the Estevan Area. Or just if you want to get together to shoot...... ANYTHING. Fur, Feathers or target. Long range :-).. Any one else in the area P.M or e-mail.

Welcome to the nut house. If your ever near the city that rhymes with fun gimme a PM.

any body around the canora, yorkton, preeceville area wants some one to shoot with shoot me over a pm

Welcome dood!!!!! What town are you from?? We hunt around Sturgis area since my buddy was a popo in that area for some time. We will be there again this year as far as I know.