Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Sask.

New rifle owner in the Regina area and was wondering which Regina area range is preferred by members here. It is my hope to get into long range shooting so would love to meet some members who are a part of the Saskatchewan Rifle Association.

Checking in from Saskatoon - been a member for a few years here...any archery ranges in or around Saskatoon other than the wildlife federation?

I’ve never been there but it doesn’t look like much from the pics on their website.

Hello Everyone,
I'm fairly new to the forum and was wondering if I can drum up some members for our new group. I'm inviting all Canadian hunters especially Saskatchewan boys to come over and visit us on Facebook. I'm not sure if I can post the link here and be within the rules but if you search for the "Saskatchewan Hunt Talk Group" you will find us easy enough. Thanx All!

Hello everyone! 1st time posting on here. I'm over by the mb/sk border east of Yorkton. Got my PAL last year and bought my 1st gun at wolverine supplies. Its a CZ 527 in .223 left handed.
Perfect for coyotes. :)

Hello there! Anyone from Regina area been shooting at Condi range lately? Ever since they made new "phone pass" I never went, wondering if there's any issues with that and old key fobs don't work anymore?

Hey troops, well I guess I overlooked this thread and thanks to a fellow CGN'er I can "chime in" , lots of folks here from my AO, looking forwarding get getting in on the local discussions. Cheers

Im coming back to Regina for thanksgiving week. Anyone want to go shooting? I dont have a range membership but I have a new .308 and a Hoyt Maxxis 31. Im thinking of getting a 6.5CM next, maybe making a trip down to Prairie Gun Trader - theyve got some Weatherbys on sale right now

Hey troops, I thought that I'd "throw this out there", I was lucky enough to draw a Mulely tag for WMZ 21, just wondering if anyone has any "contacts" I could pursue? and maybe tee up to do some long range shooting or coyote this fall?. Thanks

Would love to get out and meet some others from around the area, recently got a range membership for wildlife federation out east of Regina.

Back
Top Bottom