Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Sask.

tootall

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors
For those that have little to no experience, this is the place to contact those of us that are willing to meet with you, and let you pop off a few rounds.

Contact the following Mentors by PM (scroll over the user name to access the drop down menu) to arrange a range day meeting.

Willing to help

Willing to answer reloading and any questions around rifle and rimfire shooting. I'm a hopeless failure when it comes to shotguns. If you are in my area I can arrange some range time as well.

powdergun said:
Willing to answer reloading and any questions around rifle and rimfire shooting. I'm a hopeless failure when it comes to shotguns. If you are in my area I can arrange some range time as well.

hello iam wondering if you are in the regina area? because i might have a question or 2 about some of the ranges around. plus maybe looking for a shooting buddy? pm me back. looking for people who shoot near regina or area. also looking for places to go ghoper hunting in the summer. post if your interested.

Hi
willing to lend a hand to anyone in the NE area. Around Melfort/Tisdale. I have a good selection of Non-restricted stuff and alot of acres to shoot them.

I'm in P/A and have a bullet business also work in gun shop, have large pc. of land for shooting and bullet testing, Trap and skeet shooting starting in the spring, if any one needs some help or just wants to shoot and /or reload or cast bullets/make shot, etc.....get ahold of me.

Warmanite

Just moved to Warman a year ago, love the town , love hunting/shooting and spending times with the kids in the great outdoors(now that i have a quad):D

I'm in Saskatoon and the Kindersley area. Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions. I like to think I'm fairly knowledgable in the laws and regulations. I'm also not too bad of a shot. :D

First time shooters get free ammunition!

hey im new to the shooting sports area and im really interested in it and would like to start out collecting small handheld firearms. i am located in regina sask and if someone could give me some info on which clubs are good and/or bad then please let me know my email is hyndmans@uregina.ca thanks

powdergun said:

where abouts are u?>

Ranges north of Saskatoon ?

I am looking for somewhere I can take my son to practice (I need practice also). The only range in the Saskatoon area I am aware of is the Wildlife Federation and if its my only option I will make it work but it would be nice to have something a little more convenient.:slap:

I would like to know where I would get information on bear hunting (where to go, what time of year is best etc.):confused:

Thanks to everyone. I appreciate your patience with guys like me. Your the best

Last edited:
Clubs in Saskatoon?

Hello all, I'm just trying to get into target shooting and was wondering if anyone had any info on any local clubs to Saskatoon? Any pros/cons would be appreciated? So far I know of the Wildlife Federation and there is also a Saskatoon gun club but I heard it's moving. If anyone has any info they could share that would be great. Thanks for your time.

-Kris

Hello all, I'm just trying to get into target shooting and was wondering if anyone had any info on any local clubs to Saskatoon? Any pros/cons would be appreciated? So far I know of the Wildlife Federation and there is also a Saskatoon gun club but I heard it's moving. If anyone has any info they could share that would be great. Thanks for your time.

-Kris
saskatoon wildlife federation is good because it also hosts specific shooting throughout the week. they do afew different disciplines in the indoor range, like ipsc style shooting, airrifle shooting, a junior olympic shooting program and archery. there might be a silhouette match this sunday at the club, so you might want to check that out.

Hi: I'm from Candle Lake. We have a gun range south of town and it gets used a lot and yet many times when you go there you are the only one. They hold compitions and wild west shoots once in awhile. Trouble is it is two and 1/2 hours north of Saskatoon. The Wildlife Federation in Saskatoon used to be good but I haven't been there in a long time. The RCMP and Conservaton Officers use our gun range also. Anyway good luck and take care.

I'm headed up to Saskatoon for the Remembrance Day weekend and was wondering if there were any places still open that I could shot some clays at. Any help would be great, as I had a hard time finding anything.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom