Page 1 of 30 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Sask.

Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Sask.

Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors
    For those that have little to no experience, this is the place to contact those of us that are willing to meet with you, and let you pop off a few rounds.

Contact the following Mentors by PM (scroll over the user name to access the drop down menu) to arrange a range day meeting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer powdergun's Avatar

Willing to help

Willing to answer reloading and any questions around rifle and rimfire shooting. I'm a hopeless failure when it comes to shotguns. If you are in my area I can arrange some range time as well.

CGN Regular
    I had lots of help just starting out a couple of years ago, and am very willing to pass on what little I know
    I swear - by my life and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
    -- John Galt

Depends on which cell they put me in tonight...
    Quote Originally Posted by powdergun
    Willing to answer reloading and any questions around rifle and rimfire shooting. I'm a hopeless failure when it comes to shotguns. If you are in my area I can arrange some range time as well.

hello iam wondering if you are in the regina area? because i might have a question or 2 about some of the ranges around. plus maybe looking for a shooting buddy? pm me back. looking for people who shoot near regina or area. also looking for places to go ghoper hunting in the summer. post if your interested.

hi, I live in Saskatoon, I`m looking some ranges around Saskatoon, thanks

Hi
    willing to lend a hand to anyone in the NE area. Around Melfort/Tisdale. I have a good selection of Non-restricted stuff and alot of acres to shoot them.

BANNED
    I'm in P/A and have a bullet business also work in gun shop, have large pc. of land for shooting and bullet testing, Trap and skeet shooting starting in the spring, if any one needs some help or just wants to shoot and /or reload or cast bullets/make shot, etc.....get ahold of me.

Warmanite

Just moved to Warman a year ago, love the town , love hunting/shooting and spending times with the kids in the great outdoors(now that i have a quad):D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armedsask's Avatar
    I'm in Saskatoon and the Kindersley area. Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions. I like to think I'm fairly knowledgable in the laws and regulations. I'm also not too bad of a shot. :D

First time shooters get free ammunition!
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Armedsask". These posts are for informational and entertainment use. Copying or quoting in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board for use on this board. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

hey im new to the shooting sports area and im really interested in it and would like to start out collecting small handheld firearms. i am located in regina sask and if someone could give me some info on which clubs are good and/or bad then please let me know my email is hyndmans@uregina.ca thanks
    heineken

Page 1 of 30 1234567891121 ... LastLast