Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors -Ontario

New guy here

Hey guys, how's your day going? Well I'm going for my firearms ticket on the 25th out in Brampton. I live in whitby and was wondering if anyone could maybe meet me at a range or outside whatever to go over the basics, and maybe pop off a few rounds.. I will pay for the ammo/ and lesson. I'm hoping to get my hands on a Norinco M14s, but it sounds like they are becoming more and more difficult to find these days. Anyways if you are interested send me a PM. Also, is there anywhere closer, and perhaps sooner to take my PAL course? Thanks,

Brandon

hello i was wondering if any one could help me i want to get in to hunting and was wondering where i could take my pal in ontario i live near hamilton and was wondering what other licenses i will need

Going for my RPAL in Ottawa

I am heading to the Ottawa RA Center this weekend to do my PAL and RPAL courses and tests. Can anyone recommend Ranges in the National Capital Region? Also, anyone with some time and wisdom, I would truly appreciate tagging along for a session.

Thanks to CGN'z for this site, I am learning so much everyday.

I have recently completed the three Firearms related course and I am extremely interested in finding the right Gun Club for me. I have a CZ 858, M14, Remington 1100 and a Winchester .308. I would like to find a versatile club where I can try out some different types of shooting. Also looking a buying a Glock 17 but want to get some range time in and see if I will use it.

Any Suggestions???
    It's who you know, not what you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Greens_11 View Post
    I have recently completed the three Firearms related course and I am extremely interested in finding the right Gun Club for me. I have a CZ 858, M14, Remington 1100 and a Winchester .308. I would like to find a versatile club where I can try out some different types of shooting. Also looking a buying a Glock 17 but want to get some range time in and see if I will use it.

Any Suggestions???
    Where are you? I know of several clubs around me that do trap, skeet, rifle, pistol, blackpower.........everything but grenades!!!
    Steve Perry was Journey's best front-man EVER.

I'm in Bowmanville near Oshawa

Closest club to you I think is Ajax Rod & Gun. I don't know if they have trap/skeet, etc, but they do have rifle and pistol ranges as well as host IPSC matches.

Union Rod and Gun in Newcastle has trap.

Check out Ajax first, I guess, and see what they have to offer.
    Steve Perry was Journey's best front-man EVER.

Thanks for the info.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Greens_11 View Post
    I'm in Bowmanville near Oshawa
    the Oshawa skeet and gun club has all those things. I think they have pistol shooting now too.

http://www.gagnonsports.com/OSGC/index.htm

Hey guys is there anywhere that I could pay to fire "exotic" guns? ie. an ak or mp5 or something like that