Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors -Ontario

Downtown Toronto

hi new member from downtown toronto. looking to join the guelph gun club. anyone in the downtown area a member? willing to split gas or take turns going there. looking for someone to help me learn to shoot. starting with a 9mm hand gun.

hi new member from downtown toronto. looking to join the guelph gun club. anyone in the downtown area a member? willing to split gas or take turns going there. looking for someone to help me learn to shoot. starting with a 9mm hand gun.

I'm on the NW side of Mississauga, and was also thinking about joining Guelph. Drop me a line and we'll connect.

Cheers,
Chris

Still wanting to get out and try some different firearms out, sent stormbringer a pm a few weeks ago but never got a reply. Am more than likely going to hit up the open house next weekend, but a more one on one experience would be preferred.

I just received my PAL (R/UR) about 2 weeks ago as I have always been interested in shooting but never had anyone to teach me. I have taken it upon myself to learn now that I have the money to make it a hobby.

I picked up my first gun a .22 rifle to learn, I have been looking for a club to join and guest shooting as Silverdale on weekends.

I am from Hamilton Ontario, and I am 28 years old. I have had very limited exposure to guns in my life but I am learning more and more everyday.

My interests are broad as I find all aspects of the sport facinating from Handgun shooting, trap, precision rifle shooting, to cowboy action and I really like Milsurp as well.

I'd love to find a mentor in my area that can educate me, give me some advice and possibly help me find a nice place to plink so I can improve until club memberships come around in a few months, because guest passes really add up, I'd love to get as much trigger time this year as possible to really find my niche

Thinking of challenging the PAL and getting a cheap rifle (Marstar SKS deal) to start me out as money is a bit tight right now.

Anyone in the GTA want to help me get some "hands on" time so I can feel a bit more confident about the Practical portion of the test? I've reviewed the material and done some practice tests and have the theory part down well enough I think.

Lunch/drinks/gas or whatever on me? Who knows, you may find yourself a longtime shooting buddy!

Im located im bradford. looking to learn up on everything firearms. im interested in hunting, fishing, and action shooting sports. I also have a cottage in Haliburton. If anyone wants to teach me, get back to me.

Thanks.

Anyone from downtown Toronto? I Joined target sports as a member a few months back. Currently have a Mossberg 590a1 and a ruger sr22. Am saving for a beretta92fs :). Would be nice to meet a few others who also live in downtown Toronto.

I am a new hunter in the durham region. Does anyone have any land that we can use to shoot some clay pigeons....me and a couple friends def need the practice. We would supply the clay pigeons and ammo and you can join us to shoot. Also interested in upland hunting and waterfowl hunting if anyone needs a companion. I also have a 2 year old lab that can be used for hunting.

Anyone from downtown Toronto? I Joined target sports as a member a few months back. Currently have a Mossberg 590a1 and a ruger sr22. Am saving for a beretta92fs :). Would be nice to meet a few others who also live in downtown Toronto.

I live downtown Toronto. I'm a member at Silverdale Gun Club, and currently awaiting my PAL & RPAL.... Where are you located? I'm right near King & Jameson....

I am on the west side of downtown. I am about to join Galt Sportmens Club and Silverdale.

I work in downtown Toronto. Live uptown.
Active member at Silverdale.

Back
Top Bottom