Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3848505152535455565758596061626364656668 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors -Ontario

Anyone in the Burlington/Hamilton area that wants a shooting buddy? Just got my RPAL after getting hooked at Silverdale. Recently purchased a Rem 870 Supermag and in the process of finalizing a transaction on the EE for a Walther PPX 9mm (wish me luck!!). I am also a new member at Range Burlington.

I really want to learn how to hunt, but still need to get my hunters course. If anyone else is interested I would be happy to join you in a class (also looking for hunters course recommendations!).

Please PM me

Adam

Hey,

I’m from east end GTA. I’ve been looking into Gagnon news range and becoming a member there. Any pros/cons from anyone so far?

Thanks,

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustG View Post
    Hey,

I’m from east end GTA. I’ve been looking into Gagnon news range and becoming a member there. Any pros/cons from anyone so far?

Thanks,
    50 yard indoor....new facility. Friendly staff.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sakoman .308's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors
    For those that have little to no experience, this is the place to contact those of us that are willing to meet with you, and let you pop off a few rounds.

Contact the following Mentors by PM (scroll over the user name to access the drop down menu) to arrange a range day meeting.

(Ontario is a big place. Maybe break this one down further? I'll let those that live there sort this out)

EDIT This is the link to the Firearm Safety Education Service of Ontario
    http://www.fseso.org/
    This is for getting your PAL
    (thanks to SignGuy for the link)
    What a great way to share your experience, meet people, and help our community to grow!

Thanks for response. Sounds good to me.

Cheers,

Anybody know of any ranges in SW Ontario that allows shooting with steel cased corrosive ammo?

As for Gagnon; it looks fairly expensive, however that could be the norm especially for a club so close to the GTA. Any thoughts? I have just been heading up to crown a few hours away for the last few times as it is pretty tough to get anywhere closer at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by drebin View Post
    As for Gagnon; it looks fairly expensive, however that could be the norm especially for a club so close to the GTA. Any thoughts? I have just been heading up to crown a few hours away for the last few times as it is pretty tough to get anywhere closer at the moment.
    Nice place.
    But a little crazy when I went as a couple guys decided to shoot 12 gauges guns inside.
    Life's too short to shoot an ugly gun 😁

Hello Everyone. I am new to this forum. Had my RPAL for years but always had second thoughts on buying a hunting rifle and a shot gun for target shooting. Willing to meet some one around Brampton/Mississauga/Bolton/Orangeville area who is into hunting. Mentor to show what sort of hunting gear to buy. Guide me on the places to hunt. Thanks

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Spenserh View Post
    Just moved back to Ontario. Joined Colby gun club. Mostly a handgun guy. Looking for some one to show me the ropes in Canada.
    I also just joined Colby.