Page 67 of 72 FirstFirst ... 47575960616263646566676869707172 LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors -Ontario

Cheers Bandoleer.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsAGun View Post
    I got a membership there. I go a couple of times a month.
    Is Target Sports busy? Heard on the weekend it’s a bit crazy?

CGN Regular
    Lately not that bad. It has it moments but since reopening I find it better.

Not sure if this is a thing. Since this is a mentor/newbie thread. I was wondering if anyone from the Ottawa area would be willing to have me out to the range or out for some shots. Late 30's mature male who had just finished my combo safety courses and waiting for the licence process now.

Noob here waiting on my License, looking for a mentor that I could chat with about gear and what should I be looking for when I buy used/new. Suggestions for range gear which is mainly what I'll be doing. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by cokelon View Post
    Noob here waiting on my License, looking for a mentor that I could chat with about gear and what should I be looking for when I buy used/new. Suggestions for range gear which is mainly what I'll be doing. Thank you.
    Don't be shy to as questions in the different categories, it will broaden your responses. ie; General Firearms discussion, Handguns, Equipment, Shotguns, Rifles, etc. Ask away.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

First you need to try and join a club.

Quote Originally Posted by cokelon View Post
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta) Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

Quote Originally Posted by royboyz View Post
    I'm new to the forum and been a deer/bear/duck hunter my whole life. In the past few years I got into compound bow hunting in a big way and have too many rifles so hoping to offload a couple. I'm not sure where to post here but figured someone here knows which forum area that'd be best to post a description or two. Cheers hunting peeps!
    Apply to the Equipment Exchange, see FAQ and Forum rules for a How to.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

Quote Originally Posted by sobaje View Post
    do you mind sharing it ? I need to zero my .22
    Buy yourself a Bore sighting laser.
    LEST WE FORGET

Quote Originally Posted by SourCremeGlazer View Post
    Hey, first time PAL/RPAL owner here! How is shooting at Target Sports as an associate member? I went there several times as a walk in client and had a blast.
    Great, you just don't have access to the Range on weekends, that is when TSC opens back up to the general public.
    LEST WE FORGET