Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors -Ontario

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildman19 View Post
    Hey guys is there anywhere that I could pay to fire "exotic" guns? ie. an ak or mp5 or something like that
    las vegas

Does anyone know of anywhere crown land or other that you can shoot non-res. without going to a club. Anywhere East of the GTA.
    It's who you know, not what you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Greens_11 View Post
    Does anyone know of anywhere crown land or other that you can shoot non-res. without going to a club. Anywhere East of the GTA.

Would also like to know.

Also looking.
    Member CSSA

Family Guy's character Mayor West is based upon Toronto's Mayor Miller.

Looking for a mentor!

Well I've been lurking/lightly posting around the forums for awhile now, I've since obtained my PAL/RPAL and would like to get some further exposure to the sport. I've been out to the SIG day at target sports as well as the Stoeger day that they put on to atleast get my feet wet. Now I would like to get some more practice in a less busy environment (regular range day). I really want to try trap/skeet and long distance marksmanship as well as an IPSC style pistol event. If anyone that's in the target sports/ sharon Gun club/ toronto international skeet and trap club/or Barrie GC area would like to teach a relative n00b to the sport please PM me. I'll buy the ammo, in exchange for your experience/learning with your firearms and possibly buy wings and beer afterwards!

Me too!

Or north of GTA.

hey guys. good to be here. i just completed and passed my my unrestricted/restricted course and exams. i'm looking for any good recommendations for Gun clubs in Toronto. not very far out of the city.
    any help or recommendations would be great.
    i wish to use semiautomatic as my primary. not to interested in dress up or historical acting.
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by genuapia View Post
    hey guys. good to be here. i just completed and passed my my unrestricted/restricted course and exams. i'm looking for any good recommendations for Gun clubs in Toronto. not very far out of the city.
    any help or recommendations would be great.
    i wish to use semiautomatic as my primary. not to interested in dress up or historical acting.
    thanks.

Forest Hill Revolver Club

605 Royal York Rd (Etobicoke, Queensway/Royal York)

South Peel Rod and Gun Club
    1300 Lakeshore Rd E
    Mississauga, ON
    (905) 274-0031
    Member CSSA

Family Guy's character Mayor West is based upon Toronto's Mayor Miller.

Me also, or north. Or anywhere within a few hours! Southern Ontario is a frustrating place for a gun owner. At least a fun gun owner...

I would like to get into Sharon Gun Club as it's close to my farm, but I don't see that happening...as far as I know they are full. Anyone here a member of Oshawa or Ajax and can give a little info on them? I just want to shoot rifles, maybe skeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gormley Green View Post

Me also, or north. Or anywhere within a few hours! Southern Ontario is a frustrating place for a gun owner. At least a fun gun owner...

I would like to get into Sharon Gun Club as it's close to my farm, but I don't see that happening...as far as I know they are full. Anyone here a member of Oshawa or Ajax and can give a little info on them? I just want to shoot rifles, maybe skeet.
    I investigated Sharon almost 2 months ago. Thing is, even if you can find a share for sale privately, all safety courses for this summer are booked. You'll probably need to wait until next summer for their safety courses. That said, I was able to find someone that had a share for sale, but it's probably long gone now (drop in and check their bulletin board, maybe call them and someone maybe nice enough to tell you what's for sale!?). I couldn't justify paying $1k and cannot do anything for a year with it. Maybe in the future. Sharon is nice!

I just joined Target.