Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4252545556575859606162636465666768697072 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors -Ontario

Hi

Just want to say hi.

Quote Originally Posted by dlymburner View Post
    I have looked into gun clubs in my area (Barrie) and it seems that without having friends/sponsors at the local clubs around me, there is not much chance of getting a foot in the door this way either :
    Sometimes you might be able to bypass/move up the waiting list if you just show up to the club on the day they are doing their safety course. If there is an opening they might take you.

Anyone up for enlightening an ultra noob in the Vaughan area? I'm near Maple GO station. I just like freedom and sht

Anyone around the Toronto area that has a membership to Target Sports? Would love to get my first shot in with someone!

it's actually be quiet on this thread, but for ALL GTA newbs, I found something that my newb friend went to twice already: https://silverdalegunclub.com/

it's the only one I found that takes appointments for plebs like us.

apparently it's good and 1.5hr drive from yonge finch if we go mid day.

u guys wanna try it out? This stuff is in high demand low supply.

Not-so-newb-friendly. Only other choice is a walk-in only luck of the draw here on a weekday:
    https://www.targetsportscanada.com/un-licensed-visitors

Just looking for anyone - or anyone with any info for a newbie in the Belleville area. Wanting to get into rifle/ target shooting - have .22 to start with. ive been looking for months. Im looking into taking a trip up to the Stittsville Range but would love to find something a little closer. Everything local to me seems to be completely off limits to non members and any shooting sports not related to hunting seems to be a real Taboo subject locally. Thanks!!

Hi all I'm near woodstock just wanted to say hi and check out who's around.
    Just passed my course today

I'm Mattawa looking for a hunting mentor if any ones in the area let me know could use some tips . Also looking to buy a used reloading kit to reload 3006 .

Hi all!

Just got my PAL. Living in Ottawa. Totally new to firearms.

I have no firearms right now, but planning to buy a 92FS. Maybe a rifle later (if wife approves the budget;-))

Anyone near Ottawa who wants to give some advices on the clubs or ranges near Ottawa?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownJP View Post
    Anyone around the Toronto area that has a membership to Target Sports? Would love to get my first shot in with someone!
    I got a membership there. I go a couple of times a month.
    Last edited by WhatsAGun; 11-21-2019 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Forgot to add quote