Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 485860616263646566676869707172 LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors -Ontario

Hi All, I have experience hunting for deer with rifle and bow but would love it if someone wanted to get together for small game, game birds, turkey etc. In and around the Collingwood ON area.

Hi everyone, just received my P.A.L in the mail. I currently don't own anything (and honestly have no idea were to even start), but I'm looking for a mentor (in the GTA) that can assist me and help me build my confidence with some hands on target training.

Hello

I've just received my PAL and would love to meet a mentor to help me get started in the sport! Please send me a DM!

Hi, looking for some help with building my foundation. GTA/Markham.

Looking for Instructor Combined Course

Hi All,

New to the forum...also have no experience with firearms but looking to start and get my PAL. Anyone know any great instructors in the Toronto area for a combined course, or if there's already a thread for this I missed?...would like to do my restricted/non-restricted in one shot (no pun intended).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BIBLETHUMPER View Post
    Hi All,

New to the forum...also have no experience with firearms but looking to start and get my PAL. Anyone know any great instructors in the Toronto area for a combined course, or if there's already a thread for this I missed?...would like to do my restricted/non-restricted in one shot (no pun intended).

Thanks
    https://www.gotenda.com/
    Got question? Contact us!

905-597-4772sales@gotenda.com

250 W Beaver creek Unit 10, Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 1C7

h ttp://firearms-hunter-education.com/
    For all general inquiries please e-mail Walter Bent at wbent@sympatico.ca or call (416) 452-3072.

All of our courses are held in Scarborough, ON near Midland Ave & Kingston Road. Please see below for our address and driving directions.

Course Location:
    2368 Kingston Road,
    Scarborough, Ontario
    M1N 1V2

h ttps://www.topgunacademy.ca/

55 Town Centre Court, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4

Thank you!

I'm new to shooting sports and looking to meet someone to hunt small game with in the Hamilton area and show me the basics. If interested PM me or reply here.

CGN frequent flyer Londonshooter's Avatar

New hunter opportunity near North Bay

I have had a cancellation from usual partner for first 4 days of Ontario whitetail rifle season. Would consider having a new hunter to join me. Must be willing to help butcher (I can cut, you wrap) and other chores. Chisholm township WMU 48. Comfortable walk-in off-grid camp. Private property. Stands are set up. Just need rifle, sleeping bag, clothes, good attitude.
    Last edited by Londonshooter; 10-18-2021 at 03:10 PM.

CGN frequent flyer Londonshooter's Avatar
    A fellow gunnut has taken me up on the offer to go on his first deer hunt. Wish us luck!
    Last edited by Londonshooter; 10-20-2021 at 05:06 PM.