Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3747495051525354555657585960616263646567 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors -Ontario

Any experienced mentors out there wanting to help an amateur sight in a couple of new to me hunting rifles/scopes on a weekday morning?
    I'm in Vaughan and willing to drive you to Silverdale, and can pick you up somewhere along the 407, 401, 403 corridors.
    PM me.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any crown land in or around Toronto or the GTA strictly for plinking with a small caliber rifle on weekends? I'd love to be able to find somewhere to go with my .22s so I don't always need to to go to a range? I was hoping someone knew of land around the Caledon way. Pretty much anywhere north or west a bit of Toronto and Brampton.

Do you know any crown land out your way we can go shoot on? I work in Bolton. Live in Brampton but come to King a lot. I actually use precision gun out that way by 400 and King Rd. But if you got some places out that way I'd be up to bring my Arsenal out and have some fun!

Hey everyone. I'm in the burlington area. I have my RPAL - still pistol shopping - and I own 3 rifles I would love to try out. I will be getting a range membership soon but I would like to shoot at Silverdale, Burlington range, or any other range within a 2 hr drive. I have already shot at urban tactical. Trying to find a good club to do various distances, and a shooting buddy. Willing to drive and supply my own guns and ammo just need in the door. Let me know if anyone can help me out.

Hi. My pal just got issued is incoming via mail. Was hoping to get a shotgun and get into trap skeet and sporting clays. Anyone around kingston area able to show me an intro? Thanks

Just moved back to Ontario. Joined Colby gun club. Mostly a handgun guy. Looking for some one to show me the ropes in Canada.

I have always lived in city and was never around guns ,it's always been in the back of my mind and I honestly worry the nanny state will ban gun ownership ..so at 51 years old I took a basic safety course with a class half my age .This Monday my PAL arrived in the mail . I don't know what to do ,I would like to shoot a shotgun or rifle before buying ,I don't even know what I want or if I should buy used or new .I work a lot and I'm not a hunter so I don't want to spend too much to have a firearm that doesn't get much use ,I'm leaning towards a break action 12 guage and also a 22 rifle to start . Im mulling a used beretta 682 .It really sucks that upon buying I will have zero options to where to shoot other than join a gun club.I may have to due to lack of options but again I work a lot and may not get much oport unity . I may shoot and get hooked or I may shoot a couple times and lose interest ..who knows? What would be amazing would be to make a friend in the London Ontario area ,willing to help a newbie ,even if just advice or opinion

dont know if this thread gets checked all that much or if my post will even be posted...looking for somewhere to do some shooting and just about every range around my location isnt accepting new members

Hello everyone,just getting into the gun sport mainly handguns.Taking my RPAL this coming weekend really need a helping hand getting into a club and someone to show me the ropes.I live 3km N of Odessa

I've got some land and setup for .22 plinking. Could use a shooting buddy