Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Quebec

Does anyone know of a CFSC instructor in Quebec City (or surrounding area) who offers a course in english? I have a few buddies (all anglo) who want to get their PAL and or RPAL.

I am planning to head out for the first time to a shooting range this coming weekend. Probably going to either l'acadie or St Jacques le mineur depending on situation.

If anyone is member at either of these ranges would appreciate a little guidance as this will be my first time shooting.

Wondering if anybody knows if there's an outdoor range anywhere in the southwestern Quebec area at all. I do know there's a skeet range in Valleyfield, but I'm looking for just a standard target range.

Closest I've seen is the Eastern Ontario shooting club; their membership fee looks reasonable and the range looks great, but it's over an hour's drive away. I don't mind making such a trip every couple of weeks, but I'm curious to know if there's anything else around the Montreal area and westwards.

Wondering if anybody knows if there's an outdoor range anywhere in the southwestern Quebec area at all. I do know there's a skeet range in Valleyfield, but I'm looking for just a standard target range.

Closest I've seen is the Eastern Ontario shooting club; their membership fee looks reasonable and the range looks great, but it's over an hour's drive away. I don't mind making such a trip every couple of weeks, but I'm curious to know if there's anything else around the Montreal area and westwards.

I am also looking for the same info. I live around the area.

Hey guys!

I'm a new target shooter in the Montreal area and would definitely be interested in meeting experimented shooters who are interested in sharing their experience.

I did a lot of training with precision archery shooting but I couldn't find similar courses/lessons for firearm target shooting...

Thanks!

Planning on heading up to Club de Tir Ruisseau Noir on Friday or Saturday... if any Shooters in Montreal want to go or meet up there too?

I'm in Quebec temporarily for work but want to get some practice in with my rifle. Got 100 rounds begging to go flying down range.

Hello!

I'm looking for someone experienced that might be able to give me some shooting pointers in Montreal. I've just gotten my pal and rpal and have inherited some rifles which I would love to try out. I'm also thinking of picking up a handgun because that's been a lot of fun when I've had the opportunity to shoot them before.

Please let me know if you're game!

Anthony

Hello everyone!

I got my PAL earlier this summer but didn't get a gun until recently. I just bought a Marln 795 but have yet to shoot it. I'd also be curious to try other guns as well.

If somebody wants to meet up with me, we could go shoot and I can cover gas and ammo. I'm in Montreal, speak french and english! Hoping to find someone to take me shooting for the first time!

hey guys,
I'm planning to go this weekend to crafm or Ruisseau noir, maybe tomorrow,
if not next weekend.
don't have a gun yet, saving up for one.

I wasn't able to go this weekend,
next weekend There's the plan to go.
I wan't to start shooting either with a 0.22 or save some more to start with 0.308.
but that's a plan, can always change

There's a really nice range in St Jean sur Richelieu. About an hour from Vaudreuil if that means anything to you.

Hello everyone!

I got my PAL earlier this summer but didn't get a gun until recently. I just bought a Marln 795 but have yet to shoot it. I'd also be curious to try other guns as well.

If somebody wants to meet up with me, we could go shoot and I can cover gas and ammo. I'm in Montreal, speak french and english! Hoping to find someone to take me shooting for the first time!

I'm away this coming weekend for Thanksturkey Day but would be down to head to Ruisseau Noir next weekend. (Oct 14th/15th)

I am also looking for the same info. I live around the area.

Ruisseau noir in terrebonne is an outdoor range. I'm looking for a club to join and a veteran shooter/hunter told me about it.
I'm also looking at the Vankleek Hill gun club in ON. Equal distance and travel time for me. Advantage terrebonne for having firearms for rent.

I hope this is okay to post on this thread.....

Can anyone recommend a gunsmith in Montreal to clean some firearms? I've just inherited them and want to make sure they are safe but don't yet know enough to do it myself.

Back
Top Bottom