Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 689101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Quebec

No worries, thanks anyway.

hi anyone had try to challenge the bill 9? just done the challenge test for safety course looking for a place to pass the bill 9

Go to L'acadie shooting club on Sunday, they give law 9 course there at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KND View Post
    Go to L'acadie shooting club on Sunday, they give law 9 course there at 10:00 AM.
    thanks but quite far for me.........do not have car yet

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by leftygun View Post
    Hello guys,

Is there any outdoor handgun shooting range close to Montreal? or to shoot an AR?

Thanks !

in terrebonne h ttp://www.ruisseau-noir.ca/services/

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by DravenHawk View Post
    Hey Guys I have to admit I wasn't much of a gun guy but after a trip to vegas and a chance to shoot an AK-47 and a Dessert Eagle 50 I find myself hoked. I'm thinking of getting my license but I'm not sure if it worth it for me. I Don't drive, don't hunt but i love shooting at targets. What would you recommend for me to start here in montreal? I've been eyeballing the Norinco M305 as a cheap first gun but living in montreal would have no where to shoot it.
    Most peoples just shoot targets well all having handguns but anyways there's a lot of places around montreal you just have to find one that will not break the bank if you just shoot non restricted it'll be a lot less expensive cause you don't HAVE to be member of a club places like the one i mentioned in the post before (ruisseau noir outdoor range) they ask for a price per gun, you need a membership card only if you use a handgun for of obvious reasons (law) lol

i only receive my certificate without result report when i pass my non restricted course。 that i send my application form without result report, is it will be a problem?

CGN frequent flyer Wired leader's Avatar
    As long as you have something that shows you passed the course. Mail that in with your application.
    I took the course with the hunting course. All I got was my hunting card that showed I was licensed for Firearms. A photocopy of the license was all they required in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Wired leader View Post
    As long as you have something that shows you passed the course. Mail that in with your application.
    I took the course with the hunting course. All I got was my hunting card that showed I was licensed for Firearms. A photocopy of the license was all they required in that case.
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by duron111 View Post
    thanks but quite far for me.........do not have car yet
    Every club offers the Bill 9 course. If your in Montreal there is CTM (Clud du tir montreal) Club de tir Lachine.
    Robert