Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Maritimes

New to shooting pistols here in NS. Just bought my first handgun. 45 ACP. Just joined AMA, waiting for # to come through from CFO, so I can get an ATT to go to the club and start shooting. Anybody know approx how long it takes to get the permanent ATT to go through?

one they have all the info (club Rec. and application) not long ,usually no more than a day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript88 View Post
    Haha your probably the only other newfie i've come across on this site... so far.
    I'm in St. John's, so I guess that makes three?

I'm still a newbie, waiting for my PAL to get processed, I will be up for some shootin over the summer if anyone is interested in meeting up.

Official French Facilitator lucky72's Avatar
    the KIDD in Chester has a new web page and are always willing to accept new member. go and visit them and visit the club. the boys are always there every wed night.
    EOSC Member
    NRA Life Member
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by AR15Man View Post
    I'm in St. John's, so I guess that makes three?
    Make it four. I am in Paradise...:D

Hey there folks!
    I'm in Shediac NB, recently became a member of the Cap Pele range. I've owned guns for going on 25 years and would only pulled them out for a little hunting. Then I discovered Cowboy Action Shooting and that really turned me on to shooting as a sport. I got in touch with Tim Kairne in Fredericton he invited me over to his range and offered to let me shoot his Ruger Blackhawk .38 and again .357. That did it I'm signed up to upgrade my PAL to RPAL in January. A couple weeks ago I was at my range sighting my Rem .270 ( I got drawn for a moose license) when two guys showed up to do some handgun shooting. When I was done I went over to check things out and both guys offered to let try there 9MM. They also told me about this site. I can't get over the friendlyness and willingness to help and I look forward to the day when I can do the same for someone else starting out. In the meantime thanks to all for making me feel very welcome.

Marc

Hey, i need help finding out how to apply to look at the exchange forum, can you help me ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Lightbulb First, Read the Following Rules and Guidelines...

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel9 View Post
    Hey, i need help finding out how to apply to look at the exchange forum, can you help me ?
    First, Read the Following Rules and Guidelines
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...exchange_rules
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

Quote Originally Posted by DaggerVez View Post
    Make it four. I am in Paradise...:D
    I'm from St. John's also.. newbie firearms owner and member of the St. John's Rod and Gun Club as of this year. I'm interested in both rimfire and centrefire rifle shooting...wondering if there are any clubs or groups that have organized matches and how to get involved.

New to the site, New to the hobby

greetings from halifax. My name's mark, im 25 and live in clayton park. just getting into the hobby and have TONS of questions. looking to get into hunting as well.