Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Maritimes

Quote Originally Posted by rockport guy View Post
    Newbie here from the Moncton part of NB..
    I'm in riverview also

CGN Regular
    Anyone know any gunsmiths around moncton or someone who can check the headspace on my 308?

Anyone have any experience handloading 38 S&W? I just inherited a 5" enfield revolver and as fun as it is, I am hoping to find a way to pay less than $1.50/round for my cartridges.
    Cheers
    mick

Any newbies wishing to get out to the range and try some different guns i would be interested in helping out. New and old guns. Rifles and hand guns. Black powder and smokeless. Full reload setup with over 60 die sets. Pm me if interested.

I just joined recently(Last Night), in Central

New guy in the Halifax area checking in.

Hello
    New to this sport I am interested in getting into the provincial competitions, so I guess first goal is to prepare for the black badge course. I am from Amherst NS. I have been to Hunts Indoor range in Truro a few times and recieved my PAL yesterday LOL.
    Any help guidance advise would be greatly appreciated. To find/work with a mentor would be awesome.
    Thanks

Looks like this forum is not heavily used, but I'll give it a shot. Just moved to PEI (Charlottetown area) and I'm looking for someone to shoot with. Mostly into rimfire and milsurps, but I'll shoot anything, given the chance. I'm a self-taught shooter, so I would love to have someone with a bit more experience give me some pointers. Planning to live here for the foreseeable future, so even if you see this message a long time after I posted it, send me a message as I'll probably love to meet up; especially if you have something obscure I've never shot before. I'm always happy to pull out any of my more interesting pieces for someone that might appreciate them.

CGN Regular
    Pretty sure I messed up my application for equipment exchange... how do I get help navigating or fixing it. Thanks. Brdavis

CGN Regular
    I don't see the customer support chat or number?