Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - YK, NWT, & NU

Need HELP!

Hi,

I am in the process of getting my PAL - passed the exam two weeks ago - and am looking around at gun dealers websites, I have come across this Zoraki 914 blank shooting handgun on this website which belongs to a seller in BC,
    They have mentioned that this is considered a non-gun and does not need any kind of license to buy it!

Is this true? So far neither them nor RCMP have replied to my question whether this falls under the category of a replica or not. This is a beautiful piece and I would want to buy it if there is no legal problem with that!.

Thanks you guys! I do appreciate your insights!
    My ancestors' been using firearms since its invention.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Otokiak's Avatar
    Hey I honestly am not sure if I ever posted in this section of the forums. I live in Rankin Inlet, Nunavut Territory and am willing to take anybody out to the shooting range or outland hunting if I'm going on a trip. Hit me up on a PM and I'm sure we can arrange something. Cheers,

Otokiak(Jason)
    Rankin Inlet, NU
    CANADA
    "Life is grande, even at the worst of times!"

"Don't let anyone in your way of what you wanna be, be your own boss, you lead, don't let them lead you, believe in yourself and you'll find what you've always been looking for..."

"Ooh tha lord!" ... said when I met my Avatar's set of snoobies ...

Hey there. Just looking to hook up with some long range shooters to get some range time and some advice in Whitehorse and area. I just bought a Rem 700 in .308 and it has been a long time since I have been behind the trigger of a bolt action rifle. Just looking to spend some time at the range and blow off steam. Send me a pm, thanks
    Last edited by Draezin; 11-02-2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: spelling
    I 'advise' you to learn how to spell 'advice'.

Formally Cape Breton NS but now Living in Hay River NWT
    I am Starting up again. I used to hunt small game back in Nova Scotia and now that I have been in Hay River for 3 years I want to Hunt for big game.
    I am in the process of applying for my PAL and have had my Hunting Safety back in NS years ago although I have misplaced my card.
    Is their anywhere in Hay River to take the test over again or someone to contact for some shooting practice.

BANNED
    I am in the process of getting my PAL - passed the exam two weeks ago - and am looking around at gun dealers websites, I have come across this.

BANNED
    id be happy to take anyone from Yellowknife to the range!

CGN Regular
    Never noticed this thread. Hi, From Whitehorse. New to the sport and just got a Parker Hale .375 H&H looking forward on taking it for a test drive.

Hey people! I come to Yellowknife for holidays, just got my PAL but have been shooting for a while with others. Never been hunting so was wondering if during the summer anyone is planing on some hunting they would take me with to? I would of course have my own equipment and weapons etc.

CGN Regular
    CGNers in Iqaluit. Wanting to join Iqaluit shooting club, but don't know who to contact. Any info would be much appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Far North's Avatar
    PM sent to BearClan.
    Whoops didn't notice the date. My bad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast