Hello Gun Nutz ..

Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Open Letter from Joe Dlask to CGN Members

Hello CGN members, this is Joe Dlask, founder and President of Dlask Arms Corporation.
Recently there has been much rumor and speculation about the goings on between myself and another member regarding Ice Arms and Dead Zombies. This I can finally clear up for you.
I can now tell you all without hesitation that Dlask Arms Corp. is separate and indeed has zero dealings with either Ice Arms or Dead Zombies. None. Zip, zilch, zero.
I apologize for any inconveniences my involvement with those companies may have caused some of you and I have done my very best to make any issues you had right by you. If anyone out there is still having issues I ask you to please call me here at the shop and we can sort it out. The other member and myself have gone our separate ways and having just made this final in a legal sense I can now announce this to you CGN’ers .

We here at Dlask Arms have always had the best interests of the shooting community at heart and we sincerely hope that you feel that way too. All summer and into this fall we have been working on numerous new and exciting projects that we will be revealing to you in very short time so stay tuned to our threads here on CGN.
In the meantime I want to thank those of you that have shown your support for our little made-in-Canada company, we truly do appreciate it.

Yours,
Josef Dlask
Dlask Arms Corporation

My previous dealings with folks at Dlask have always been top notch, It is really nice to see true representation from Dlask Arms here on CGN!

I was looking for 1911 parts 2 days ago on your website, and really liked it, but then I looked at past reviews, and they were always complaining about the company.
I've never dealt with you, so I can't say if they were right, but I'm really glad to see that any problems you might have had in the past have been dealt with, and I'm now more confident in buying from you.

I hope you will also make more parts for the 1911 platform, to fit with those you already sell!
300 BLK barrels (10.5in) would also be nice!

Wish you the best, and looking forward to buy from you.

Joe you made me two NR Beretta storm barrels earlier this year and I am completely happy with the way you do business.
I look forward to dealing with you in the future and I wish you all the best.

I bought an DAR-15 and one of his 1911 pro plus' and they were awesome. Worked perfectly!
Thumbs up for Joe, always had great knowledge of firearms and does great work (even if you were a little slow ;) )

Back
Top Bottom