Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dlask Arms is back with some new offerings !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    I fixed it just quote this and delete the top text to copy it. What I did was right click properties on the image then copyied the URL from that to get the right link

So here is a the first list of stuff we have put on sale, some of it is a new product or service and some of it is existing. We hope to bring you much more soon as well as an announcement of a very exciting and unique product ONLY available from Dlask Arms Corp.

• US made AR-15 M4 type profile and feed ramps, 16” 1:8 twist, comes pre-drilled and includes barrel extension, $199

• We have 4 DAR-22’s already made up and ready to go. Comes with our 8” bull barrel and is mounted in a Boyd’s SS Evolution stock of your colour choice. We can add all sorts of options to customize them, trigger jobs, CNC bolts, different charging handles etc. A 10-22 should reflect what YOU want and we understand that, so make it yours. $789

• We just got a new shipment of Boyd’s stocks in the Blaster and SS Evolution. Call us for colour choice. $159

• We have all colours of Hogue Overmolded stocks for the 10-22 in .920” barrel channel. Tan, Black or O.D. Green ,your choice for $94
    • We got an accidental shipment of Hogue Overmolded O.D. Green stocks for the Ruger factry contour barrel. We are blowing these out with a rock bottom price of $54 !
    • We have Glock 19 Gen 4 pistols with the restricted Lone Wolf barrels, black only at this time. $879
    • Magazines for the CZ 75 in 9mm, made in Czech Republic. $40
    • Our world famous Shorty 870 shotguns are on sale for $799. For the first time ever we will also convert your Remington 870 into a Shorty for only $425. This includes all machine work to shorten, re-bluing of the mag tube and action bar, a new 8” Dlask barrel and our custom billet CNC’d tactical hand guard.
    • Due to popular demand we also now have our Dlask Tactical CNC hand guard made to fit the Dominion Arms 870 shorty knock off. (So much better than the factory plastic hand guard !) $99

• Beretta 950 pistols in .22 short. We converted these to restricted and some even have a threaded barrel. $600 non-threaded, $650 threaded

• Hogue Overmolded stock sets for the Remington 870. We have the full sets in Black for $68 or just the rear butt stock in O.D. Green for $39

We have signed to become the Official Canadian Distributor for Grand Power Pistols. The first shipment is due to arrive in a week and will include the K22S, K22 X-Trim, K100 and the K100 X-Trim. And lots of spare mags to feed the beasts !

We also have a large shipment of barrel blanks in for the .22. These will be ready in 12.5” bull, 12.5” SR-22 contour and 16.5” bull. These should be ready to ship in roughly 3 weeks, they are our #1 priority due to customer demand.

As I said before we are just in the midst of some very,very exciting new products so keep this page handy for the future big announcement !

Thanks,
    Josef Dlask

Pls make the SR-22 with a standard chamber!
    I like shooting Stingers.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

any warranty with these products? similar to your CZ warranty? thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by haha49 View Post
    I fixed it just quote this and delete the top text to copy it. What I did was right click properties on the image then copyied the URL from that to get the right link

So here is a the first list of stuff we have put on sale, some of it is a new product or service and some of it is existing. We hope to bring you much more soon as well as an announcement of a very exciting and unique product ONLY available from Dlask Arms Corp.

• US made AR-15 M4 type profile and feed ramps, 16” 1:8 twist, comes pre-drilled and includes barrel extension, $199

• We have 4 DAR-22’s already made up and ready to go. Comes with our 8” bull barrel and is mounted in a Boyd’s SS Evolution stock of your colour choice. We can add all sorts of options to customize them, trigger jobs, CNC bolts, different charging handles etc. A 10-22 should reflect what YOU want and we understand that, so make it yours. $789

• We just got a new shipment of Boyd’s stocks in the Blaster and SS Evolution. Call us for colour choice. $159

• We have all colours of Hogue Overmolded stocks for the 10-22 in .920” barrel channel. Tan, Black or O.D. Green ,your choice for $94
    • We got an accidental shipment of Hogue Overmolded O.D. Green stocks for the Ruger factry contour barrel. We are blowing these out with a rock bottom price of $54 !
    • We have Glock 19 Gen 4 pistols with the restricted Lone Wolf barrels, black only at this time. $879
    • Magazines for the CZ 75 in 9mm, made in Czech Republic. $40
    • Our world famous Shorty 870 shotguns are on sale for $799. For the first time ever we will also convert your Remington 870 into a Shorty for only $425. This includes all machine work to shorten, re-bluing of the mag tube and action bar, a new 8” Dlask barrel and our custom billet CNC’d tactical hand guard.
    • Due to popular demand we also now have our Dlask Tactical CNC hand guard made to fit the Dominion Arms 870 shorty knock off. (So much better than the factory plastic hand guard !) $99

• Beretta 950 pistols in .22 short. We converted these to restricted and some even have a threaded barrel. $600 non-threaded, $650 threaded

• Hogue Overmolded stock sets for the Remington 870. We have the full sets in Black for $68 or just the rear butt stock in O.D. Green for $39

We have signed to become the Official Canadian Distributor for Grand Power Pistols. The first shipment is due to arrive in a week and will include the K22S, K22 X-Trim, K100 and the K100 X-Trim. And lots of spare mags to feed the beasts !

We also have a large shipment of barrel blanks in for the .22. These will be ready in 12.5” bull, 12.5” SR-22 contour and 16.5” bull. These should be ready to ship in roughly 3 weeks, they are our #1 priority due to customer demand.

As I said before we are just in the midst of some very,very exciting new products so keep this page handy for the future big announcement !

Thanks,
    Josef Dlask

Thanks for all of the interest guys. haha49 thanks for helping with the pictures, I don't know why they didn't come up it seemed OK when I previewed the post (?)

So you will see that the prices are different here on CGN because we wanted to have a bit of a "We're back sale" and haven't had time to adjust the prices online. Just make a note in the comments box in the checkout section saying you saw it here and we will discount the price before we charge your card. You can also just call us at the shop and place the order over the phone and tell us you saw it on CGN and BLAMO !, instant discount just like that. (We will be adjusting the prices once we get our new website up and running but that should be in a month or so.)

Thanks guys,

Josef

Dumb question but does the grizzly foregrip fit the 8.5 magfed? If so im buying one asap!
    NFA member

CGN frequent flyer transporteRR's Avatar

Dlask Arms is back with some new offerings !

Well i be damned, guess i need to spend some more
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post

Thanks,
    Josef Dlask
    I'm interested in the Grand Power Pistols. Do you have pricing for the K22S/xtrim and the mags as of yet?
    Last edited by Akito; 11-20-2013 at 10:38 AM. Reason: clarification

Hi zeuce. We are 95% sure these fit on a mag fed Grizzly but we didn't have one here when we made them. If anyone local wants to bring their Mag fed in to the shop and let us try one on we will give them one for $79 if it fits...

Pricing for the Grand Powers will be posted later today.

Thanks,Josef

Josef,

Do you expect Grand Power X-Calibur Mk12 any time soon?

s>

Joe,

I got a mag fed grizzley you can try.
    Can drop it of in the morning for you.
    Beside's I'm only 5 min away.
    John.....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast