Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dlask Arms is back with some new offerings !

Do you have any of the shorter LOP 870 houge stocks in green?

Quote Originally Posted by frumpy View Post
    Do you have any of the shorter LOP 870 houge stocks in green?
    Sorry ,we only have the Black in the shorter 12" LOP.

Tiny Tim, that would be a big help if you could do that. Thank you.

Josef

Joe,

No problem.
    Will drop it off for you.

Regards,
    John.....

Ill take one for 79!!!! Let me know if it works im ready to order
    NFA member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maurice's Avatar
    the OD green 10/22 stock has my interest.

ANy chance since you folks are in the business of making barrels, that a JR carbine 9mm barrel could be had? I would prefer a shorter than factory barrel of 10.5".
    HOT DOGS GIVE ME ENERGY, SO I CAN FIGHT OFF MY DEMONS

Hi sorry if this was mentioned but how many mags come with the grand power k100? Approximate cost of mags for them? Thanks looking forward to these pistols lots of great things being said about them...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Thanks for all of the interest guys. haha49 thanks for helping with the pictures, I don't know why they didn't come up it seemed OK when I previewed the post (?)

So you will see that the prices are different here on CGN because we wanted to have a bit of a "We're back sale" and haven't had time to adjust the prices online. Just make a note in the comments box in the checkout section saying you saw it here and we will discount the price before we charge your card. You can also just call us at the shop and place the order over the phone and tell us you saw it on CGN and BLAMO !, instant discount just like that. (We will be adjusting the prices once we get our new website up and running but that should be in a month or so.)

Thanks guys,

Josef
    you have to right click the picture then pick properties then the address/URL is what you use as the link. They didn't work because you used the one on the top of the page which is everything including the images so it didn't know what to load.

for example the picture on the left if I do it will be this link

ht tp://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/image.php?u=57817&dateline=1316853049

the top of the webpage is this
    h ttp://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/995307-Dlask-Arms-is-back-with-some-new-offerings-!?p=9365203&posted=1#post9365203

CGN Regular
    I think from now on you should leave the posting for your local friendly neighbourhood painter to do 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    So here is a the first list of stuff we have put on sale, some of it is a new product or service and some of it is existing. We hope to bring you much more soon as well as an announcement of a very exciting and unique product ONLY available from Dlask Arms Corp.

• US made AR-15 M4 type profile and feed ramps, 16” 1:8 twist, comes pre-drilled and includes barrel extension, $199

• We have 4 DAR-22’s already made up and ready to go. Comes with our 8” bull barrel and is mounted in a Boyd’s SS Evolution stock of your colour choice. We can add all sorts of options to customize them, trigger jobs, CNC bolts, different charging handles etc. A 10-22 should reflect what YOU want and we understand that, so make it yours. $789

• We just got a new shipment of Boyd’s stocks in the Blaster and SS Evolution. Call us for colour choice. $159

• We have all colours of Hogue Overmolded stocks for the 10-22 in .920” barrel channel. Tan, Black or O.D. Green ,your choice for $94
    • We got an accidental shipment of Hogue Overmolded O.D. Green stocks for the Ruger factry contour barrel. We are blowing these out with a rock bottom price of $54 !
    • We have Glock 19 Gen 4 pistols with the restricted Lone Wolf barrels, black only at this time. $879
    • Magazines for the CZ 75 in 9mm, made in Czech Republic. $40
    • Our world famous Shorty 870 shotguns are on sale for $799. For the first time ever we will also convert your Remington 870 into a Shorty for only $425. This includes all machine work to shorten, re-bluing of the mag tube and action bar, a new 8” Dlask barrel and our custom billet CNC’d tactical hand guard.
    • Due to popular demand we also now have our Dlask Tactical CNC hand guard made to fit the Dominion Arms 870 shorty knock off. (So much better than the factory plastic hand guard !) $99

• Beretta 950 pistols in .22 short. We converted these to restricted and some even have a threaded barrel. $600 non-threaded, $650 threaded

• Hogue Overmolded stock sets for the Remington 870. We have the full sets in Black for $68 or just the rear butt stock in O.D. Green for $39

We have signed to become the Official Canadian Distributor for Grand Power Pistols. The first shipment is due to arrive in a week and will include the K22S, K22 X-Trim, K100 and the K100 X-Trim. And lots of spare mags to feed the beasts !

We also have a large shipment of barrel blanks in for the .22. These will be ready in 12.5” bull, 12.5” SR-22 contour and 16.5” bull. These should be ready to ship in roughly 3 weeks, they are our #1 priority due to customer demand.

As I said before we are just in the midst of some very,very exciting new products so keep this page handy for the future big announcement !

Thanks,
    Josef Dlask
    Guess I should stop by the store for some Christmas goodies
    "23.Only one sigline picture is allowed, and the height of the picture must be no more than 100 pixels.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_cgn_general_rules"

Joe are there any plans to do more 12.5" sporter contour 10/22 barrels?
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

Supernova what do you mean by a "sporter" contour ? Are you referring to a factory Ruger taper barrel ? If so then no we won't be making those in a large run however we can make custom barrels if you would like a one off but they are more cost than just a regular run barrel.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast