Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dlask Arms is back with some new offerings !

OK so we were just going over some of our stock and have a new special to post :
    USGI aluminum 5/30 AR-15 magazines. Priced to go at $14.99/ea or buy 5 get 1 free which works out to $12.50/ea ! That's almost our cost and an absolutely screaming deal.

Get'em here,get'em now !

(If you buy 5 the website won't calculate the free mag but it will be in the box when you receive it.)

Thanks,Josef

Ill grab a few of those just need to know if the forend you make fits the grizzly mag fed. Any chance you tried it?
    NFA member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Throttle_monkey1's Avatar
    I want a serbu 50

Quote Originally Posted by zeuce View Post
    Ill grab a few of those just need to know if the forend you make fits the grizzly mag fed. Any chance you tried it?
    I'm still waiting for a local to bring in a magfed so we can try it, sorry.

Ill take one for 79 and try for ya.
    NFA member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    I'm still waiting for a local to bring in a magfed so we can try it, sorry.
    Is that a hint
    "23.Only one sigline picture is allowed, and the height of the picture must be no more than 100 pixels.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_cgn_general_rules"

lol where's jackrabbit0000...he will be happy to hear this.

Thanks for all of the interest guys. haha49 thanks for helping with the pictures, I don't know why they didn't come up it seemed OK when I previewed the post (?)

So you will see that the prices are different here on CGN because we wanted to have a bit of a "We're back sale" and haven't had time to adjust the prices online. Just make a note in the comments box in the checkout section saying you saw it here and we will discount the price before we charge your card. You can also just call us at the shop and place the order over the phone and tell us you saw it on CGN and BLAMO !, instant discount just like that. (We will be adjusting the prices once we get our new website up and running but that should be in a month or so.)

Thanks guys,

Josef
    Hey Josef
    Are you going to carry any Barrel Shroud for VZ58 Sporter in 7.62x39 for a descent price?

Yep, factory contour is what I meant. What would I be looking at for pricing?

Supernova what do you mean by a "sporter" contour ? Are you referring to a factory Ruger taper barrel ? If so then no we won't be making those in a large run however we can make custom barrels if you would like a one off but they are more cost than just a regular run barrel.
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

Supernova, We dont have any plans to run the factory contour in a 12.5". We can make you one but it would be a custom make and would be $40 extra.

Still have the call out to someone local to bring in a mag fed DA Grizzly...sorry zeuce but we wont ship them until we know they fit. We need to see how it works in person if that makes sense ?

Josef

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast