Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dlask Arms is back with some new offerings !

Dlask Arms is back with some new offerings !

So here is a the first list of stuff we have put on sale, some of it is a new product or service and some of it is existing. We hope to bring you much more soon as well as an announcement of a very exciting and unique product ONLY available from Dlask Arms Corp.

• US made AR-15 M4 type profile and feed ramps, 16” 1:8 twist, comes pre-drilled and includes barrel extension, $199

• We have 4 DAR-22’s already made up and ready to go. Comes with our 8” bull barrel and is mounted in a Boyd’s SS Evolution stock of your colour choice. We can add all sorts of options to customize them, trigger jobs, CNC bolts, different charging handles etc. A 10-22 should reflect what YOU want and we understand that, so make it yours. $789

• We just got a new shipment of Boyd’s stocks in the Blaster and SS Evolution. Call us for colour choice. $159

• We have all colours of Hogue Overmolded stocks for the 10-22 in .920” barrel channel. Tan, Black or O.D. Green ,your choice for $94
    • We got an accidental shipment of Hogue Overmolded O.D. Green stocks for the Ruger factry contour barrel. We are blowing these out with a rock bottom price of $54 !
    • We have Glock 19 Gen 4 pistols with the restricted Lone Wolf barrels, black only at this time. $879
    • Magazines for the CZ 75 in 9mm, made in Czech Republic. $40
    • Our world famous Shorty 870 shotguns are on sale for $799. For the first time ever we will also convert your Remington 870 into a Shorty for only $425. This includes all machine work to shorten, re-bluing of the mag tube and action bar, a new 8” Dlask barrel and our custom billet CNC’d tactical hand guard.
    • Due to popular demand we also now have our Dlask Tactical CNC hand guard made to fit the Dominion Arms 870 shorty knock off. (So much better than the factory plastic hand guard !) $99

• Beretta 950 pistols in .22 short. We converted these to restricted and some even have a threaded barrel. $600 non-threaded, $650 threaded

• Hogue Overmolded stock sets for the Remington 870. We have the full sets in Black for $68 or just the rear butt stock in O.D. Green for $39

We have signed to become the Official Canadian Distributor for Grand Power Pistols. The first shipment is due to arrive in a week and will include the K22S, K22 X-Trim, K100 and the K100 X-Trim. And lots of spare mags to feed the beasts !

We also have a large shipment of barrel blanks in for the .22. These will be ready in 12.5” bull, 12.5” SR-22 contour and 16.5” bull. These should be ready to ship in roughly 3 weeks, they are our #1 priority due to customer demand.

As I said before we are just in the midst of some very,very exciting new products so keep this page handy for the future big announcement !

Thanks,
    Josef Dlask
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 12-11-2013 at 02:59 PM.

Wish I could see the pics. I think id like :

We have 4 DAR-22’s already made up and ready to go. Comes with our 8” bull barrel and is mounted in a Boyd’s SS Evolution stock of your colour choice. We can add all sorts of options to customize them, trigger jobs, CNC bolts, different charging handles etc. A 10-22 should reflect what YOU want and we understand that, so make it yours. $789

but I cannot see it.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Epic news!

Will you be working up any new Vz.58/CZ858 parts in the near future? (ambi safeties, bolt release, mag release?)
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MartyK2500's Avatar
    Cool to see that SR22 profile 12'' barrels will be out again.
    What kind of accuracy can we expect from your 8'' DAR22?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer wayupnorth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyK2500 View Post
    Cool to see that SR22 profile 12'' barrels will be out again.
    What kind of accuracy can we expect from your 8'' DAR22?
    i picked up a reciever and 8" barrel off Joe in the spring and its a tack driver.
    i dont shoot it over 100 yards because i dont have optics for that on it, but no problems with it for accuracy.
    at 55 yards i can put a box of 50 through a quarter.
    Things either are what they appear to be;
    or they neither are, nor appear to be;
    or they are, and do not appear to be;
    or they are not, and yet appear to be.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck223's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post

We have signed to become the Official Canadian Distributor for Grand Power Pistols. The first shipment is due to arrive in a week and will include the K22S, K22 X-Trim, K100 and the K100 X-Trim. And lots of spare mags to feed the beasts !

As I said before we are just in the midst of some very,very exciting new products so keep this page handy for the future big announcement !

Thanks,
    Josef Dlask
    Yay!!!!

The Hogue Overmolded stock sets are showing up online as $85 not $68

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    • Magazines for the CZ 75 in 9mm, made in Czech Republic. $40
    Your website says $45.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    So where did you go this whole time. Many people are still sour from the ice arms venture and the sub par products that were released

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by luke s View Post
    So where did you go this whole time. Many people are still sour from the ice arms venture and the sub par products that were released
    See the "Hello Gun Nutz .." thread in this forum.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast