Page 21 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: My newest purchase from IRG Lets SEE PICS OF YOURS:) !!!

My (very) long awaited PSA Carbine came in a few days ago - extremely excited to take it out next weekend :D

Add-ons: CTR stock, MOE pistol grip, TA11F ACOG, KAC M4 RAS, ALG QMS trigger, and Rainier Arms Raptor charging handle (which is yet to arrive).

All packed up in the Pelican 1720 with eight of my favorite .50 Beo mags

Thanks so much irunguns!!!! This is my first and definitely not last purchase through you guys.
    Last edited by Flumser; 06-01-2014 at 09:25 PM.

Nice AR

Steve

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I knew it was going to be a great weekend when this arrived on Friday...

I really needed a new t-shirt and this fit perfectly!!!

Oh, and this was inside as well :D

Had to take the RMR off a different toy because it begged to be on this (waiting for more RM06s to come in at IRG).

Massive thanks to Jason and Steve for getting me this beauty.

Didn't take any pictures at the range, but this thing shoots incredibly well.
    Check other started threads for combo deals

I ordered a Sig Sauger SSG 3000 from IRG. It's ready to ship to me. Waiting impatiently for my renewal of PAL and RPAL. Hopefully I'll get it soon.

CGN frequent flyer arcticcathonda's Avatar
    Aero Upper and lower thanks to IRG!

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

Colt LE6945 10.3" Upper

Very nice,.... is this available through your store?

Quote Originally Posted by teltec01 View Post
    Very nice,.... is this available through your store?
    Yes we have one LE6945 MONO Upper 10.3" barrel new with BCG and charging handle $1250 USD

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Two weeks ago I was surfing CGN when I seen a post from IRG about used guns. I thought hey, its worth a look. I have been thinking about a P226 for some time, and there is was. Refurbed, but looking as sweet as Pie. I was a little hesitant to purchase a used gun. I emailed Steve up and before I logged off I had a reply. He removed the gun from the packing and took pictures for me, checked fit and finish and given the price, I said what the hell. $500 cheaper than local and $400 cheaper than online.

If arrived today, less than two weeks to get across the country, registration arrived last week, I have never gotten all my paper work for a restricted so fast.

It looks new, I have seen more wear on a pistol in a display case. Slide and frame finish were immaculate, there was a trace of brass left on the feed ramp from some jacketed projectiles. I was ecstatic.

This is my second transaction with IRG.ca and it will not be my last. Top Shelf, My only complaint the free T-shirt was a little big, lol.

Thanks Steve.

Last edited by joenl; 06-04-2014 at 09:11 PM.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
    - Sigmund Freud

"They can ban my ass but I'll still have it" Rapier46

Glad your happy with the pistol. The sig factory refurbished guns are usually like new!

Steve

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by joenl View Post
    Two weeks ago I was surfing CGN when I seen a post from IRG about used guns. I thought hey, its worth a look. I have been thinking about a P226 for some time, and there is was. Refurbed, but looking as sweet as Pie. I was a little hesitant to purchase a used gun. I emailed Steve up and before I logged off I had a reply. He removed the gun from the packing and took pictures for me, checked fit and finish and given the price, I said what the hell. $500 cheaper than local and $400 cheaper than online.

If arrived today, less than two weeks to get across the country, registration arrived last week, I have never gotten all my paper work for a restricted so fast.

It looks new, I have seen more wear on a pistol in a display case. Slide and frame finish were immaculate, there was a trace of brass left on the feed ramp from some jacketed projectiles. I was ecstatic.

This is my second transaction with IRG.ca and it will not be my last. Top Shelf, My only complaint the free T-shirt was a little big, lol.

Thanks Steve.

Well, when I got a chance to take a closer look, Made in W. Germany stamped on the slide. Not made in germany on the frame. However, NH was stamped on the other side of the slide. All the numbers match and there are proof marks under the slide. If anyone knows this history let me know. Could I have gotten a W.German P226 in mint condition from a U.S Refurb???????
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
    - Sigmund Freud

"They can ban my ass but I'll still have it" Rapier46