Page 67 of 97 FirstFirst ... 475759606162636465666768697071727374757787 ... LastLast

Thread: My newest purchase from IRG Lets SEE PICS OF YOURS:) !!!

Got this last week from IRG, and mounted the FF3 today. This thing is so light. Total weight empty is 21.5 oz. Thanks again IRG.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy 9mm View Post
    Got this last week from IRG, and mounted the FF3 today. This thing is so light. Total weight empty is 21.5 oz. Thanks again IRG.

Nice! Thanks for the business! How does it shoot?

Steve

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Shoots beautifully. Have ran about 100 rounds through it so far. Trigger is heavier than what I'm used to, going need to run more through and see how it goes once it's broken in.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dorian Gray's Avatar

Haven't shot it yet. Just put the scope on it after the rifle came in this afternoon to see what it would look like. It's not done yet. Soon though.

I lost track of what I was looking for browsing this thread. Lol
    I was curious. How has everyone found the Canadian shipping once it's at the boarder. I'm just shell shocked of past ordering from the states of crazy rates and don't want to get burned. I live in southern Ontario so I'm not even far from the border really.
    Thanks for any info

I am in the GTA, and found shipping quite reasonable both in terms of cost , and time.

Thanks good to know. I wouldn't think from the boarder to Stoney creek would be a huge total but you never know. I just might click submit order then.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmitty941 View Post
    Thanks good to know. I wouldn't think from the boarder to Stoney creek would be a huge total but you never know. I just might click submit order then.
    I'm also in the east end of Hamilton, I have a CZ Czechmate enroute and shipping is just over $100 cad,
    CSSA
    NFA
    Black Badge
    NRA
    CAW

You mean tax and shipping. Cause the one I'm going for costs less then a Cz. So might be less then that to hopefully

""""

sigh, tried to post..how the heck do you post a pic? ..guess drag an drop don't work...if I gotta hassle with photobucket or somthin..forget it..