Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: My newest purchase from IRG Lets SEE PICS OF YOURS:) !!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
    A big thanks to all the nice people at IRUNGUNS in the US and in Canada, you have a very very happy customer!

Amazing to see one up here! Do you mind if I ask how you found it? Was it gunbroker then ironguns? Or did u buy from Ironguns?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    I'll probably be ordering that Savage 10P-SR 16" on the US site this week...
    Ordered! Now the wait...

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ponts View Post
    Amazing to see one up here! Do you mind if I ask how you found it? Was it gunbroker then ironguns? Or did u buy from Ironguns?

Thanks
    Irunguns will not find it for you, you have to find one yourself from a class 3 dealer and have it transferred on a form 3 to Irunguns, no i did not buy it on Gunbroker.

Main problem is: i have found out that some class 3 dealers are very reluctant to sell these if youre not a US Citizen.

Take your time if you want one as prices for these thing are going crazy down South.

Also take note that it is impossible to find any accessories like a stock or extra barrels for it, so buy the complete kit if you can, yes it is a costly project !

Last edited by McCoy; 05-28-2014 at 09:19 AM.

Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 05-30-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 8 ball's Avatar
    They currently have some products that I am interested in. Am I better off to contact them directly regarding purchasing, or am I better of getting you to deal with them? They have a large banner on their site that says "No Exports". Does that simply mean that they do not export themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by 8 ball View Post
    They currently have some products that I am interested in. Am I better off to contact them directly regarding purchasing, or am I better of getting you to deal with them? They have a large banner on their site that says "No Exports". Does that simply mean that they do not export themselves?
    It means they will not export. They may not even deal with you directly as a Canadian. Best to call them if there is something you are interested in and if they dont want to deal with you we can.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    Savage 10 P-SR

That looks exactly like a Savage 10TR, checked out the specs, other than barrel length, are there any other differences?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    40mm Colt m203
    In Canada? Those are legal here? What class?

And, what kind of rounds can you use with them? - In Canada, of course...
    Last edited by thewolfchild; 05-31-2014 at 02:39 PM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by --PA-- View Post
    Euh ???? Maybe you should read more on Irunguns and you will find out they offer importation services, so you buy a firearm off armslist gunbroker etc. Get it sent to their store/warehouse what ever in the states they do the paperwork bring it to Canada and then ship it to you

Just saying

Btw I know they got one for 2000$ ish on there store but I'm hoping to find a cheaper one.

Erm... no. I didn't read thru all 200 posts. You usually don't see one dealer/site mentioned on another's forum (etiquette and all), but hey... if you can buy Gunbroker stuff thru IRG, that's cool, and good to know.

Oh, and... thanks for your reply. I'm glad you weren't snotty or condescending or anything...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by thewolfchild View Post
    In Canada? Those are legal here? What class? And, what kind of rounds can you use with them?

Haven't you seen the floating copy of the old long gun registry? There are M203's in it. Non-restricted. You can shoot flares and what have you's with them, if you can find them!
    A tiger in Africa?!