Page 20 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021222324252627283040 ... LastLast

Thread: My newest purchase from IRG Lets SEE PICS OF YOURS:) !!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by yohann160 View Post
    Haven't you seen the floating copy of the old long gun registry? There are M203's in it. Non-restricted. You can shoot flares and what have you's with them, if you can find them!
    Nope, didn't know. But that's pretty cool tho'. Are there adapters for the 40mm? (like the 37mm has 12 gauge adapters, and such).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    There is a plethora of various types of 40mm shells. Must be impossible to find the ones you can actually own though.

A tiger in Africa?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Donut View Post
    That looks exactly like a Savage 10TR, checked out the specs, other than barrel length, are there any other differences?
    Nope, other than the barrel length there is no difference. I only have 200-300m ranges within reasonable driving distance, so have no need to push out further. Its a sweet piece of kit, and somewhat lighter than the TR cause of the barrel.
    Check other started threads for combo deals

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by yohann160 View Post
    There is a plethora of various types of 40mm shells. Must be impossible to find the ones you can actually own though.
    Well, yeah... but what rounds can you get/use in Canada?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The practice rounds (filled with chalk) and maybe the non-lethal crowd control varieties, I seem to recall a guy on the EE selling practice rounds along with the tube. The smoke and illuminating rounds/flares are fire hazards and I haven't heard of any civilians owning them.
    A tiger in Africa?!

I might have to pick up a CZ550 in 375H&H for gophers.
    Gun control is necessary now more than in previous centuries because being killed with a bullet is more fatal than being killed by a sword.

Colt LE6945 10.3" Upper

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Gorsh that looks so precious!
    A tiger in Africa?!

Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    Nope, other than the barrel length there is no difference. I only have 200-300m ranges within reasonable driving distance, so have no need to push out further. Its a sweet piece of kit, and somewhat lighter than the TR cause of the barrel.
    There is one difference. I believe the TR has an accu-stock and the 10P-SR only has the standard black sythetic stock. And I could be wrong but I think the 10TR comes with a scope base and the 10P does not. I've been eyeing the 10P for a while.

Yup, Jeef is right. I chose to get the 10TR over the 10P to get the accu-stock.