Page 34 of 97 FirstFirst ... 142426272829303132333435363738394041424454 ... LastLast

Thread: My newest purchase from IRG Lets SEE PICS OF YOURS:) !!!

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Finally Received my long awaited - and long dreamed about FS2000 in OD !

this is my second import with IRG and couldn't be happier

First import was this beautiful M17S below!

Cant wait for the Kel Tec RDB to get released so i can save $$ and import with IRG again!

Nice score!

Steve

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Nice score!

Steve
    Wouldn't have been possible without IRG!

thanks again

This thread was missing a Bushmaster 10 in black:

Thanks to all involved at IRUN.
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

CGN frequent flyer
    my first one of 2015

Thanks Steve and gang. Ordered Jan 23rd received Feb 13th.

Quote Originally Posted by 5440fight View Post
    18 years old= sexy 17 years 364 days old = you monster, I hope you rot in hell!
    A little off topic, but... Its 16 in Canada, bud.

... Your welcome.
    I didn't invent the turtle neck, but I was the first to recognize it's potential as a tactical garment... Tactical turtle neck. Tactlneck.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Nice gear guys! Keep the pictures flowing!

Steve

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar

too much black... GOT LONG TAN?

Ok, I know all you people are gung-ho about all the cool toys in Black and FDE coming out of IRUNGUNS, but you do know they bring in other things besides those kinds of tacti-cools, right? Not that they are a bad thing, I love me some in a sleek flat black as much as the next...

But what about all the smooth tan in full length like a woman with legs that go on forever?

Well look no further than a CZ455 in full stock basking in a warm sun on a nice (but damn windy) day at the farm!

And you know what, even for the brisk wind (16 kph) that free float lady performs well:

When I get a calm day I'm doing to see how well she reaches out to 100m and up...

edit: The conversion of PhotoBucket to charging money for linking has made me drop these photos from being online.
    Last edited by Aniest; 06-16-2020 at 10:25 PM.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    Ok, I know all you people are gung-ho about all the cool toys in Black and FDE coming out of IRUNGUNS, but you do know they bring in other things besides those kinds of tacti-cools, right? Not that they are a bad thing, I love me some in a sleek flat black as much as the next...

But what about all the smooth tan in full length like a woman with legs that go on forever?

Well look no further than a CZ455 in full stock basking in a warm sun on a nice (but damn windy) day at the farm!

And you know what, even for the brisk wind (16 kph) that free float lady performs well:

When I get a calm day I'm doing to see how well she reaches out to 100m and up...

Whoa, those CZ's are that accurate? Nice shooting. Might be time for a new gopher gun..

Steve

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    CZs rimfire rifles are the poor mans Anschuzt and are tack drivers. The're a cold war secret gem like the CZ75.