Page 35 of 97 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313233343536373839404142434555 ... LastLast

Thread: My newest purchase from IRG Lets SEE PICS OF YOURS:) !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dsiwy View Post
    CZs rimfire rifles are the poor mans Anschuzt and are tack drivers. The're a cold war secret gem like the CZ75.
    I can confirm your stance on the CZ75 those pistols are wicked.

Steve

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

The Kel Tec KSG - Ordered Feb 3, received Feb 11

Still need to get some sights

CGN Regular
    I just received my DB9FS, well packaged, nice plastic case.
    Gun looks well made, and feels solid. Slide is stiff, but I think once I clean it and put some rounds down range it will loosen up some.

Only thing missing is the IRG stickers or T-Shirts Maybe for my SIG that is on the way?

Took me almost a year to take and upload a photo, but here it is, short-barrelled Ruger American Rimfire. In the retrospect, I should have ordered lower rings, but it's so sweet and accurate now, I don't want to bother to re-sight it.

Latest IRUNGUNS Import

BERETTA NEOS *For my girl.....She loves the purple...So dont even ask. *Grumble*

1943 ASTRA 600 aka "The PipeWrench"

Thankyou IRUNGUNS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Finally got my keeper Valmet m78 7.62x39 with 4 Valmet mags, finish mag pouch, fiskers bayonet and scabbard, two valmet slings, a spare buttplate, a couple brass deflectors, factory manual, 3 korean 40 round mags, 5 bulgarian 40 round mags, 2 russian 30 round bakelite mags, and 2 75 round romanian drums.

Lets see what other cool stuff you guys have brought in through IRUNGUNS!

Steve
    IRUNGUNS

That is sweet.

What are the mag limits in Canada?

Hello I'm interested in possibly purchasing some firearms and having them ship to Canada I was just wondering what I would have to do regarding restricted firearms would I have to first contact my CFO and get approved or would I do so after I have made the purchase. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Davy Crockett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drivvy View Post
    Hello I'm interested in possibly purchasing some firearms and having them ship to Canada I was just wondering what I would have to do regarding restricted firearms would I have to first contact my CFO and get approved or would I do so after I have made the purchase. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.
    They will register it for you. Just complete the required forms as per their web page.

The whole process may take a bit of time from start to finish but it is really easy.
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Davy Crockett". Use on this board in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board. Any use outside this forum, in whole or in part, requires my express written consent.

"Na množství nehleďte"

Thanks a lot!