Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NR Henry Mares Leg Lever 22 WMR Large Loop $451.52 USD For Import

NR Henry Mares Leg Lever 22 WMR Large Loop $451.52 USD For Import

Name:  Henry-mares-leg-22WMR.jpg
Views: 1122
Size:  90.3 KB
    Please click picture for link to site
    IRUNGUNS US Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Nice! Love .22 Magnum.. this would be a perfect camp/bush/canoe rifle, in ON. Too bad rim fire models, can't' or aren't side gate loaded.

I am wanting to order one of these from you do i purchase on the canadian site or the american site and if canadian it isnt listed? please help haha i want to make the cutoff
    Cheers, Steve

Whatever they will email you all simply
    "Whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop!"

Quote Originally Posted by stevey3737 View Post
    I am wanting to order one of these from you do i purchase on the canadian site or the american site and if canadian it isnt listed? please help haha i want to make the cutoff
    Cheers, Steve
    When the link goes to the dot com website, it will be imported to Canada on the next import. Orders placed from our US store (www.irunguns.com) and 3rd party imports (items purchased from other sellers), cut off on the 15th of each month. More information on the import process can be found Here.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Ordered!! Pretty good deal with the prices of everything these days…even with the crappy USD exchange rate and export fee it is still $150 cheaper than a certain big box outdoor retailer, who seems to be the only place in Canada with these in stock. Thanks IRG…hope you guys still throw a little IRG swag in the box too?

Something like that with a side-gate and possibility of full stock would be very handy. I guess the gate would be a bit of an issue though..

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Something like that with a side-gate and possibility of full stock would be very handy. I guess the gate would be a bit of an issue though..
    Agree, a side gate would be cool but can’t see it ever being a thing on a rimfire. I do plan on ordering a full length butt stock from Henry and will likely put some Skinner sights on it, will be a cool little SBL when I’m done.

Quote Originally Posted by CDN_CRF View Post
    Agree, a side gate would be cool but can’t see it ever being a thing on a rimfire. I do plan on ordering a full length butt stock from Henry and will likely put some Skinner sights on it, will be a cool little SBL when I’m done.
    Like CDN_CRF says, a side gate rimfire would be extremely difficult and expensive to design. I am certain we do not want to start paying $2000.00 for rimfire lever action rifles. And yes I know there are already rimfire rifles in this price range, but they are not side gate loading. LOL

A full length stock can easily be purchased from Henry, or sometimes seen on the EE.

I agree a Mare's Leg rimfire would be an awesome tool in a boat, UTV, ATV or snowmobile!......
    Last edited by Thunderhog; 05-19-2024 at 01:52 PM.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    Like CDN_CRF says, a side gate rimfire would be extremely difficult and expensive to design. I am certain we do not want to start paying $2000.00 for rimfire lever action rifles. And yes I know there are already rimfire rifles in this price range, but they are not side gate loading. LOL

A full length stock can easily be purchased from Henry, or sometimes seen on the EE.

I agree a Mare's Leg rimfire would be an awesome tool in a boat, UTV, ATV or snowmobile!......
    Ordered one of these and a fancy full size stock set from henry
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast